Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

October 2nd News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October 2nd News

"Just For Today" megathread. Post little announcements, petty rants, small victories, and superficial confessions here for one day only. But please please please consider opening new threads too. We nosy chickens want to read all the details and talk everything over ad nauseum too.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

DH and I had date night last night. We went to this new geek bar that just opened across town. It was ALL BAR Cards Against Humanity Night. So we were a team and sat at the bar and played with all the other teams. The owner announced all the questions and answers. Pretty fun!
    Wife of PGY-2 Gen Surg, gluten/dairy free cook and patron to a big black cat

Comment

Got to unexpectedly meet DH for lunch. It was nice
      Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

The Midwest interviews are finally rolling in... I'm starting to get my hopes up that we might end up a little closer to home! And maybe close to some of you...
        Wife of PGY-4 (of 6), cat herder, and mom to a sassy-pants four-nager.

Comment

Originally posted by LynnAlicia View Post
          DH and I had date night last night. We went to this new geek bar that just opened across town. It was ALL BAR Cards Against Humanity Night. So we were a team and sat at the bar and played with all the other teams. The owner announced all the questions and answers. Pretty fun!
          That is amazing. I am jealous. Totally wish a bar around here did that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Wife, support system, and partner-in-crime to PGY-3 (IM) and spoiler of our 11 y/o yellow lab

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MsSassyBaskets View Post
            The Midwest interviews are finally rolling in... I'm starting to get my hopes up that we might end up a little closer to home! And maybe close to some of you...

Where do you want to end up?

And LynnAlicia, that sounds awesome!!

Yayyyyy today's my Friday! I made it through another week! 9 am rehearsal and then whooooot 11:30 massage. I.Love.My.Life.Today.

Comment

Working...
            X