Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

October 3rd News

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October 3rd News

"Just For Today" megathread. Post little announcements, petty rants, small victories, and superficial confessions here for one day only. But please please please consider opening new threads too. We nosy chickens want to read all the details and talk everything over ad nauseum too.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

YES!!!! That is awesome!
    Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Awesomeness, LSW!

My washer is dead. The repair man said they're crap and he refuses to work on them..."and good luck finding anyone who does"

My insomnia continues with 45 mins of sleep. Good. Times.

My father is coming today. Ugh.
      ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Originally posted by rainbabies View Post
        My washer is dead. The repair man said they're crap and he refuses to work on them..."and good luck finding anyone who does"
        Ugh. Mind sharing what type it is, so I don't buy one ever?
        Sandy
        Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

It's my birthday! I started off the day by setting off the screamy house alarm when I went out to get the paper (dumb), but amazingly did not wake up the baby in the process. I did, however, leave him screaming hysterically at daycare because there was a sub he didn't recognize for the morning teacher. Uphill from there...
          Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

Comment

Happy birthday!!

Comment

Happy birthday!!

Comment

Happy Birthday! And, I'm sorry about the house alarm… IIRC, don't you have a bitter hatred of them because you tend to set them off while getting the paper?
                Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Originally posted by scrub-jay View Post
                  Happy Birthday! And, I'm sorry about the house alarm… IIRC, don't you have a bitter hatred of them because you tend to set them off while getting the paper?
                  Yes! And then I conceded after our house was broken into last year. But I've set it off 3 times so far getting the paper. Still not a fan.

My team lead brought the office donuts and said it was for my birthday. Which was pretty cool of her.
                  Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

Comment

Originally posted by poky View Post
                    Ugh. Mind sharing what type it is, so I don't buy one ever?
                    It's a crosley top loader efficiency
                    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

I spent all day running errands and haven't been home to clean up. Now that I'm here, I've decided to pawn it off on my offspring. Go Me!
                      ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                      ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

I just saw Fred Armisen on my street! I think they were filming Portlandia near my house today, and he was hanging around talking to some people while the crew picked up afterward.

Comment

One of DS's friends (the one he's always roughhousing with and hugging) already has the flu. Our pediatrician's office won't get the shot vaccine until November. They're hopeful they'll get the mist in the next week or two. Pray for us as I'm sure we're about to all get sick...
                          Laurie
                          My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Happy birthday!

Fred Armisen is so funny!

My hubby gave me a kid-free night in a hotel by myself! And it was awesome. I bought dinner at Nordstrom, took it to my room and watched the sun set over the Sound. I woke up every 3 hours, fell back asleep each time, and was just so grateful for not being screamed awake by one of my kids. He's a great husband and dad!
                            married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Wow, that sounds awesome!

Comment

Working...
                              X