Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What are your plans? (October)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your plans? (October)

What's everyone doing today?

The K Bros get out of school early and have swim class. I'm hoping to get DrK's birthday gifts while the boys are in school.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Helping my friend with her obligation to her sons preschool: "farm day"
    I'm showing up with a goat and a rooster.
    Trying to clean my house up for my fathers visit.
    Taking ds to a sleep over bday party later and picking dd2 up from the barn.
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

I want to clean the floors and bathrooms before the weekend. I'll take little kids to gym and workout before taking them to afternoon K and preK. We usually take it easy on friday evenings. I took the kids swimming yesterday. Friday is DH's OR day so he's usually wiped out on Fridays.
      -Ladybug

Comment

Kiddos' friends over this AM for a waffle bar and play. Some grocery shopping this afternoon. I need to start scanning pictures for my mom's 60th birthday photo book.
        Jen
        Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

DH has a morning meeting and then will be off. DS has school. DH will probably offer to make dinner and I'll probably decline, since often when he's sleep deprived he offers in the morning and then is too wiped to stand over a grill or in the kitchen by evening and I end up doing it anyway. So I'd better decide what we're having. DD is off school and we'll be sticking together today...we'll probably stay close to home and try to chip away at my monstrous chore list. DH might give me 30-40 minutes to go walking by myself though, and he might even take DD for some Daddy-Daughter time so that I can work in a quiet (okay, cheesy pop music blaring) house.

Tomorrow is Karate Morning, we'll leave for the dojo at 9:25 and get home at 12:05 if we don't stop for errands. Then DS has a birthday party from 3-5 that will hopefully redeem last weekend's party that he was mad I didn't let him go to. We were going to go up to the mountains for the weekend but we didn't get approved to stay in our timeshare cabin so we are going to punt and see if something interesting rears its head for Sunday/Monday (the kids are overdue for a hooky day!)
          Alison

Comment

One of my best friends is coming into town! Get to show her around my new city! Yay!
            Wife of PGY-2 Gen Surg, gluten/dairy free cook and patron to a big black cat

Comment

Today we're going out to eat with other dr's/ spouses. It's been awhile since we spent time together, so hopefully it will be a good time.

Kris
              ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
              ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

We're supposed to go camping this weekend! First time as a family. Right now it's raining, but hopefully it will dry up by tomorrow morning.
                Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
                Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
                Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

Cleaning the house today after a busy week. I'm planning on putting away summer clothes.
                  ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                  ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

I primed one of the last rooms in the house to be painted yesterday. We had a birthday party today but I hope to get the first coat on later today.
                    Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

I'm painting too, Ides! I'm finally getting rid of all the builder beige. An alcove between kitchen/family room/foyer is getting painted paprika today!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice bonbon! I'm painting beige. Lol. I did get the first coat done. Hoping to get the second tomorrow.
                        Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

I don't know what I'm going to do when the kids are older and have schedules as complicated as some of you guys. I feel like I'm too busy to have plans as it is!
                          Laurie
                          My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Drop off K1 and K2

Coffee with a friend I've been trying to see since spring

Music class with Lambie

Pick up / lunch / drop off with K1

Lunch (yes, two lunches on the schedule) with another mom of a kid with SPD so we can swap resources

*hopefully I'll be able to hit the consignment sale across from K2's school here if I don't have time for a grocery run*

Pick up K2

Pick up K1

*hoping to make some calls for the home purchase, wash a load of laundry, make dinner here*

Designated tv-free time with the kids reserved for nothing but crawling on the floor/playing board games/crafting until dinner time.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by MrsK; 10-07-2014, 06:54 AM.
                            Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Working...
                            X