Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

October 4th News

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October 4th News

"Juat For Today" megathread. Post little announcements, petty rants, small victories, and superficial confessions here for one day only. But please please please consider opening new threads too. We nosy chickens want to read all the details and talk everything over ad nauseum too.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

I drank too much last night. D rewarded me by getting up at 6.
    Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
    Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

It's Murphys Law. The later you go to bed, the earlier your kids will wake.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
      Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Dd10 made scrambled eggs and toast with peanut butter for the entire family. I'm sitting her drinking my coffee. I love this new parenting stage!
        -Ladybug

Comment

So sweet, Ladybug.

One word: Nosefrida.

We're playing musical colds here. Ever since school started. I hadn't even gotten over my first one when I got the second...
          married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Just spent $300 on new clothes. Am going home to do 1/2 week's laundry and clean my dirty house!
            ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
            ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

October 4th News

I don't understand how me, at 7 months pregnant and DH can be early for tailgating, and everyone else is late. If you get here at 3pm for a 7pm kickoff, then you have ample time for hanging out. 4pm? Not so much. And it's getting harder to hold the spots next to us. And I'm hungry. And I need someone else to talk to besides DH, he's driving me nuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

I just dropped $500 on clothes today, some thrifted, some from TJ Maxx. I will start a thread shortly bc I need help dressing myself.
                Kris

Comment

It's 40 here today. It was literally just in the 80's two days ago. I'm considering turning the heat on. And I just ordered a space heater because I'm remembering how freaking bad our insulation and windows are in our living room/kitchen area. Not ready for this!!!!

Comment

Gilmore Girls was just added to Netflix this week, and I'm on a major binge.

Comment

DH just totally bailed on our movie plans for tonight. I'm so bummed. I've been looking forward to seeing gone girl all week.

Wife, support system, and partner-in-crime to PGY-3 (IM) and spoiler of our 11 y/o yellow lab

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WolfpackWife View Post
                        DH just totally bailed on our movie plans for tonight. I'm so bummed. I've been looking forward to seeing gone girl all week.

I can't wait to see that one too!

Comment

How the hell can it be over 90 degrees? In October. I was sold a lousy bill of goods that it was year round perfect weather here and so far its been hot hot hot.
                          -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
                          Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
                          Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

I want to see gone girl too
                            Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by L.Jane View Post
                              How the hell can it be over 90 degrees? In October. I was sold a lousy bill of goods that it was year round perfect weather here and so far its been hot hot hot.
                              Eh. Today it was 40 and raining. I'd take 94 (without humidity) over this any day.

Comment

Working...
                              X