Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

October 5th News

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October 5th News

"Just For Today" megathread. Post little announcements, petty rants, small victories, and superficial confessions here for one day only. But please please please consider opening new threads too. We nosy chickens want to read all the details and talk everything over ad nauseum too.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Rants: coughing and diaper rash

Rave: kiddos who love dessert as much as I do!
    Jen
    Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Michigan State won. Slept until 9. Cats keep puking.
      Needs

Comment

Up before 7, second day in a row. With ~9 hours of sleep under my belt, it's super pleasant to sit in the quiet and watch the sun come up! Been sitting long enough though...time to be productive. Bah.
        Alison

Comment

Just canceled a rehearsal because 1) I'm not prepared 2) 'the house is a wreck' is an understatement 3) I haven't been grocery shopping in 2 weeks (and yet we still somehow have plenty of wine in the fridge) 4) I drank from 3pm-1am yesterday which I'm pretty sure killed more brain cells than a traumatic brain injury.... What are the odds I'll actually get anything done today?

Comment

Rave: e basically slept through the night

Rant: he has been in a craptastic mood today and i am going on day 3 of this headache.
            -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
            Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
            Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

All day flying.
              Brandi
              Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Today's vintage market find. Painted chest circa 1967.

Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsK View Post

Today's vintage market find. Painted chest circa 1967.

Nice! I'm jealous, I've been looking for one of those!
                  Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

One of these days I'm going to go out of town and come home, and hubby will have actually done something around the house besides sit on his butt and sleep, and I might have a heart attack and die.

This evening's conversation:
                    Me: Did you empty the dishwasher?
                    Him: No, I didn't know if they were clean or dirty.
                    Me: Did they look clean?
                    Him: I couldn't tell.
                    Me: What did the light on the front of the dishwasher say?
                    Him: I didn't see the light.
                    (I close the dishwasher all the way to reveal the "clean" light light up).

I just sent him the results of my love languages test, because I'm so tired of this.
                    Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

I submitted a paper on time and was able to contribute to my group work. Yay! I'm so glad I am feeling more settled in our new home that I can actually focus on what's important to me. And I feel good to be useful to my group.

Comment

DD just woke me up, and she was super chatty and cute, but now I can't get back to sleep.

Also, I had two birthday parties (without DH) where I knew nobody but the hosts. I am so painfully awkward in those situations... At least I had the kids to play with!
                        Laurie
                        My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Working...
                        X