Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

October 6th News

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so not into this day it's GORGEOUS out and I have to teach until after 8

Comment

I may have slightly raised my voice at the credit card guy when I called for the status of my replacement card. Mom is pretty sure the guy called me the b word after we hung up. I'm in a mood. Don't mess with a mom when her minivan had to be towed to the mechanic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Veronica
      Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

I may hunt down and hurt a certain recruiter from Merritt Hawkins. 8k in a month and the only qualified person they have shown me was a current resident. I know we must have said 10x no residents. We want a femal board cert ob/gyn. Ugh
        Brandi
        Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

I wish people would stop posting stuff about us being pregnant and tagging it on FB. I can't be totally pissed off at the most recent one (he has CP). But we haven't announced and don't plan on it, all for a very good reason. So if you haven't seen us say anything on social media, then keep your damn mouth shut! We didn't ask you to share OUR news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

Hiked 5.4 miles. 2900 feet elevation gain. Boo-yah! Then we went out to the second-fanciest restaurant in town to celebrate...and the local toy shop owner bought our wine for us without our knowing! This was a pretty good day.
            Alison

Comment

Originally posted by scarlett09 View Post
              I wish people would stop posting stuff about us being pregnant and tagging it on FB. I can't be totally pissed off at the most recent one (he has CP). But we haven't announced and don't plan on it, all for a very good reason. So if you haven't seen us say anything on social media, then keep your damn mouth shut! We didn't ask you to share OUR news.

HUGE pet peeve. I haven't had anyone do this yet but everyone we've told we've included "do NOT post anything on social media" specifically in the conversation. I fully expect someone would spill the beans anyway if we went more than 5 or 6 months without mentioning it though. It just irks me when I see other people's news get announced that way. I mean it's just common freaking sense.

Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

I actually set my fb to not allow tags unless I approve them first. I've also shut down my wall at times. I think it's remarkably rude.
                Jen
                Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Working...
                X