Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

October 7th News

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by niener View Post
    Got to see the peanut again today! S/he had hiccups . It was moving around a ton but it took 30 minutes of awkward belly jiggling to finally get it to flip on it's back so we could get a profile shot. Stubborn little booger. I'm pretty sure I'm incubating a tiny Angelina Jolie though -- it's lips looked huge!
    Yeah, we're gonna need a pic. Immediately.
    Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
    Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Got to see the peanut again today! S/he had hiccups . It was moving around a ton but it took 30 minutes of awkward belly jiggling to finally get it to flip on it's back so we could get a profile shot. Stubborn little booger. I'm pretty sure I'm incubating a tiny Angelina Jolie though -- it's lips looked huge!
      Yay!!! How exciting!
      Wife of PGY-4 (of 6), cat herder, and mom to a sassy-pants four-nager.

Comment

Originally posted by TulipsAndSunscreen View Post
        Yeah, we're gonna need a pic. Immediately.
        Lol, I'll go put it in the cute kid pics thread 😀

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

Love this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

I made the fatal mistake of walking into a Target today. I know better.
            -Ladybug

Comment

Hubby came home, emptied the dishwasher, and cleaned up the kitchen without me even asking! I guess I'll forgive him for not doing any of it yesterday, and for waking me up early this morning. It looks like maybe my love language reminder helped. Now I just need to work on giving him words of affirmation.
              Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Working...
              X