Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

I cannot be the only one who...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
    How about never dated anyone but my husband?!
    I'm sure you aren't, but, to me, this is about as fascinating as having never tried a carbonated beverage!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
      How about never dated anyone but my husband?!
      Haha nope definitely not the only one!
      Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

Either we are very picky in who we dated or not picky at all I like to think the former
        Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by HouseofWool View Post
          Um, I've dated white, Hispanic, African American. But no Asians, mostly from lack of opportunity. I'm 5'9" and much prefer men who are taller than me.
          Come to visit me!! Lots of tall gorgeous Asian guys.
          Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

Originally posted by GreyhoundsRUs View Post
            I HAAATE talking on the phone. Loathe it.
            This is me ^^

And I'm with LSW and f*ck. Say it way too much.
            Last edited by rainbabies; 10-28-2014, 12:05 AM.
            ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

I've never said the word fuck. Today. Out loud. Yet.
              Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassy
                Sign me up! Kris, let's go.
                Yes please!
                Kris

Comment

Originally posted by niener View Post
                  ... hates hot beverages (tea, hot chocolate, coffee, they all make me feel ill -- the only exception I've found to this is cider for some unknown reason)
                  Omg!!! My spirit animal!!! I can not stand them and nobody understands!

...enjoys the smell of wrapping paper. I may or may not sniff it as I wrap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

...feels wobbly when I have to cut cardboard - it's the sound or something, it literally makes me feel wobbly.
                    Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
                    Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

...can't use a fingernail file. I even had to break out the nail clippers on my just-born babies because I couldn't stand to file down their nails.
                      Laurie
                      My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

...loves to Google stalk random people. It's always amazing what you can find out about people based on very little information. I used to do it a lot with friends who were doing online dating. Recently I've done it to find out about E's classmates parents (whose names I don't even know half the time, but I've been able to find out fairly easily).
                        Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Originally posted by ladymoreta View Post
                          ...can't use a fingernail file. I even had to break out the nail clippers on my just-born babies because I couldn't stand to file down their nails.
                          Ewwww me either!! I can't take it. It's the worst sound in the world.
                          Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

...thinks Trunk or Treat is the worst name ever. A trunk is not a substitute for a trick. Who came up with that anyway??

...gets annoyed when people use gender neutral pronouns (ze instead of he/she, hir or zir instead of his/her).
                            Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Listens to very vulgar music when I work out or clean. I am so glad no one can hear what my headphones blare. They would judge
                              Brandi
                              Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Writes completed tasks on my to do list just so I can cross them off.
                                Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Working...
                                X