Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What accomplishment are you most proud of this week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

14996609543_4838b6c087_o (1).jpg15617593332_acd16f673e_o.jpg
    Not sure why so small... But he took the better part of a month to make, and I'm really happy with how he turned out!

Comment

Originally posted by wiva View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]2544[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2545[/ATTACH]
      Not sure why so small... But he took the better part of a month to make, and I'm really happy with how he turned out!
      Wow, awesome!

Comment

Wiva - I've seen those patterns before and always loved them, but I don't crochet much and certainly couldn't take on something like that. Awesome!!

By the way - are you in our Ravelry group?
        Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

First day of new job tomorrow! So excited
          -Ladybug

Comment

Got the kids to bed last night, simultaneously, without using technology to distract the big one AND (here's the thing I'm actually proud of) without yelling.
            Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
            Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by wiva View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]2544[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2545[/ATTACH]
              This is amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cleaned a filthy fridge. Yay!
                FYI, Frank's Red Hot Original does indeed stain not only the white plastic of the fridge orange, but also cabinets.
                I got it off of the cabinets with aggressive use of those clean-erase sponges...no luck with the fridge.
                ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Try soaking it with vinegar or using Soft Scrub.
                  Jen
                  Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414453116.323824.jpg
                    164 cookies baked and iced!
                    Jen
                    Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Holy guacamole! For A's bday?
                      Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
                      Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Nice! Although my first thought was, "why is she baking butt shaped cookies"

Duh
                        Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

My hands aren't hurting as much as they have been so I was finally able to finish a blanket I've been working on for months! Happy to have a crochet hook in my hand again!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                          Veronica
                          Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
                            Nice! Although my first thought was, "why is she baking butt shaped cookies"

Duh
                            I was amazed at how easy it was to outline and flood them. I'm pretty challenged in the drawing department!
                            Jen

Comment

First concert of the year was last Thursday and I am just now recovered enough to post about it lol! 100 8th graders and 130 7th graders. One of my 7th graders passed out in the middle of the last song. His sweet classmates tried to catch him on his way down, so he didn't get hurt (he just got too hot). The choir kept right on singing like champs while I helped him and got him off stage! The kids did great, but concerts are always exhausting for me.
                              Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

I got the house cleaned for the first time this month.
                                Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

Comment

Working...
                                X