Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

October 28th News

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October 28th News

"Just For Today" megathread. Post little announcements, petty rants, small victories, and superficial confessions here for one day only. But please please please consider opening new threads too. We nosy chickens want to read all the details and talk everything over ad nauseum too.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Got a 100% on my group therapy final! Went shopping at our outlet malls.
    Took a warm bath.

Tonight I'm trying Alison's quick Mexican casserole. I'm doubling the recipe to freeze some...
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Best weather day ever. Was such an amazing surprise. Plus, I had taken the day off to get stuff done. Got nothing done, but got a much needed helping of vitamin D!!

Comment

How cute! We got a letter from the teaching hospital asking us to donate.

DH: maybe if they paid me more

me: it's ironic because they already own your soul

Were awful
        Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Oh we still say stuff like that.

Comment

Nice, ST! I showed you guys the letters that hubby and I got a while back from his med school asking for money? We got nearly identical letters, but they asked him for more money than me (MD alum vs former postdoc and PhD faculty).
            Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Yes that's awesome
              Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Congrats, Kris!

Uh oh. I put C down for a nap at 4:30pm, and the next thing I knew it was 6:45! Gahhh! I'm pretty sure she thinks she's down for the night. I half-heartedly tried to wake her up and she's totally out.
                married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

I just texted the cleaning lady because I can't find one of E's cups, which I'm pretty sure was out in the living room.
                  Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

After not being able to breathe through my nose all day, nyquil is my friend.
                    Student and Mom to an Oct 2013 boy
                    Wife to Anesthesia Critical Care attending

Comment

Leading 15 girls on their first 5k practice run after school today!
                      In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Working...
                      X