Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

November 10th News

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November 10th News

"Just For Today" megathread. Post little announcements, petty rants, small victories, and superficial confessions here for one day only. But please please please consider opening new threads too. We nosy chickens want to read all the details and talk everything over ad nauseum too.
    Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

We are running really late this morning, and it's my fault. Going to try to remind myself of that when the kids go into super-slow motion loading into the van (like they always do) so I don't yell.
    Laurie
    My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Well. I'm done with today already. I think I have uveitis again. Which means tons of tests probably (they treat the first episode as idiopathic). Then, the dog pissed on the rug right in front of me as I was coming in from taking out the garbage. I've only been awake for 90 minutes :/
      Jen
      Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Went back to Barre3 yesterday for the first time since DS2 was born, and I am sooooo sore this morning.

Comment

My right arm hurts from my neck all the way to my finger tips. I can't tell if I pulled something or pinched something or what but if I actually thought the ED could do anything to help, I would go at this point. So much ouch.
          wife of a PGY-2 anesthesiology resident & mother of one adorable baby girl

Comment

That sucks, DrB I get that sometimes and it goes away as randomly as it appears.
            Jen
            Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415656763.515473.jpg
              Sexy, no?

Good news: the fellow that I saw didn't see much value in running more tests at this point because I'm young and healthy. Back on steroid drops for a few weeks, waiting for my eye to un-dilate so the vertigo goes away...
              Jen

Comment

Trippy!

I had the nanny come early so I could pick up the car from the dealer. It isn't read because they fixed it, test drove it, and found something else! Glad it is being done under warranty but we will have had a rental for a month total in the last 3 months soon! (On their dime)
                Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Woah GRU! Super trippy! I don't think I've ever seen that before. You've had this happen before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

Originally posted by niener View Post
                    Woah GRU! Super trippy! I don't think I've ever seen that before. You've had this happen before?

They just dilated the bad eye instead of both This is the same problem I had back in early July. In most people, it happens once for no real reason. I'm one of the lucky ones, I guess :/ It can be caused by things like lupus or Reiter's syndrome ("can't see, pee, or climb a tree") and some other things that I don't seem to have any other symptoms for
                    Jen

Comment

Oh lol, clearly I wasn't paying good attention, I thought that just happened spontaneously . Still very odd though, hope it clears up quickly!

Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

Working...
                      X