Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

November 18th News

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today, I had coffee with an old friend. I showed up at the coffee shop to meet her, and she had flowers on the table for me. She had picked up my book and read it and wanted to express what it meant to her. I honestly was so moved by the whole experience ... I want to hang onto the flowers forever.
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

That is so incredibly sweet!

Comment

It really was!!
        ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
        ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

My 29 year old husband has served himself cake and ice cream for breakfast every day this week. Every morning I catch him and he says "don't judge me" lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Wife, support system, and partner-in-crime to PGY-3 (IM) and spoiler of our 11 y/o yellow lab

sigpic

Comment

I landed. 30 mins until I see my girls!!!

No more travel until Friday...
            Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
            Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfpackWife View Post
              My 29 year old husband has served himself cake and ice cream for breakfast every day this week. Every morning I catch him and he says "don't judge me" lol.

Ha! Wow. That's impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by JDAZ11 View Post
                Ha! Wow. That's impressive.
                Yeah and the weird thing is he's totally not a huge junk food person. Apparently cakes and brownies are is Achilles heel because we've had both around lately for different events and both times he'd willingly eat them for breakfast.

Wife, support system, and partner-in-crime to PGY-3 (IM) and spoiler of our 11 y/o yellow lab

sigpic

Comment

I may or may not have baked and eaten an entire tray of brownies this past weekend.
                  Jen
                  Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

I finally found shoes for DS after dragging him to three stores and trying on several pairs. He has very wide feet. By the end the poor kid was trying to hide his feet from me.
                    Student and Mom to an Oct 2013 boy
                    Wife to Anesthesia Critical Care attending

Comment

My friend's MIL passed away suddenly yesterday. She was only 57. Something about a sleep apnea machine malfunction causing her heart to give out. She had a myriad of health problems. My friend and her little family lived with her. So sad for my friend and her husband. Hug your parents a little tighter next time you see them.

Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

Originally posted by scarlett09 View Post
                        My friend's MIL passed away suddenly yesterday. She was only 57. Something about a sleep apnea machine malfunction causing her heart to give out. She had a myriad of health problems. My friend and her little family lived with her. So sad for my friend and her husband. Hug your parents a little tighter next time you see them.

Wow. Reading this made me feel sick. How awful for them.
                        Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Working...
                        X