Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

December 1st News

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful advent calendar

This is the first advent I've ever had the calendar out on time, and I remembered to put a treat in. I'm going to start advent calendar thread where we can share our ideas.

I bought a super-loaded Christmas cactus today. It's hot pink-red blooms, and has 1000+ buds on it. I remember a Christmas cactus that mom had for a decade. It was magnificent each holiday.

I also found a jumbo (two foot!) amaryllis bulb that's light green. Can't wait to see it bloom in January. Each kid got a paper white bulb they set in glass vases today. We need the forced bulbs to get through the absences of spring here.
    -Ladybug

Comment

Feel better MB. Are you taking time off for Christmas break? I think our piano teacher will require us to push through, but it hope you get a break. You're juggling a lot of balls.
      -Ladybug

Comment

About to hide in a confessional so I can photograph my brother proposing. Told him to do it in front of the altar of the chapel so I get a good photographic view ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417489221.683610.jpg
        Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Eek!
          -Ladybug

Comment

Me: How was the interview dinner
            DH: Fine
            Me: Who was the candidate?
            DH: I can't say his name
            DD14 and Me: Was it Voldemort?!?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
            Veronica
            Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

We almost got locked in the church

And she said yes!
              Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Yay!!! Congrats on your new future SIL!
                Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

Yay!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                  Veronica
                  Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

@v-girl

-Ladybug

Comment

Working...
                    X