Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

December 9th News

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December 9th News

"Just For Today" megathread. Post little announcements, petty rants, small victories, and superficial confessions here for one day only. But please please please consider opening new threads too. We nosy chickens want to read all the details and talk everything over ad nauseum too.
    Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

I actually finished knitting something! Sure, I started this over a year ago, but I picked it back up the other night and made sure it was done before Christmas this year!

Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

I am SO incredibly impressed! I could never do anything like that. Great job!

Comment

Oh, yep. I'm impressed too. I don't know anything about knitting, but that looks like it was pretty complicated... Nice work!

Comment

That is *so* cute ALOY!! Color me impressed.
          Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

Beautiful!
            Student and Mom to an Oct 2013 boy
            Wife to Anesthesia Critical Care attending

Comment

That's amazing!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              Veronica
              Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

December 9th News

Dropped Cassy off at the airport. Fuckerbutter! Now what the hell am I supposed to do?

It was awesome. She made cookies with my DD and I hope she had fun. I know I did.

Heidi
                Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Wow, ALOY, I'm impressed too.

Just got back from having my blood drawn. The last step in a ridiculously long process to donate my frozen breastmilk to a local milk bank.

Comment

Wow ALOY!!!
                    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

There is now a small medical clinic (complete with a nurse practitioner) in my local SuperTarget. Kid #1 and I got our flu vaccines. She got the mist, I have to do the shot. Now I have a bruise and my arm hurts. Blah.
                      Veronica

Comment

Thanks everybody! It was nice to actually knit again - haven't done much of that lately.

A rave - the 3rd year working with hubby right now is on vacation, and his wife just texted and asked what kind of beer hubby likes, because he wants to get him some since he's been working so hard. I think he'll really appreciate it, and hopefully it will lift his spirits a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by v-girl View Post
                          There is now a small medical clinic (complete with a nurse practitioner) in my local SuperTarget. Kid #1 and I got our flu vaccines. She got the mist, I have to do the shot. Now I have a bruise and my arm hurts. Blah.
                          You should see if they will give it to you in your hip next year. It made a huge difference for me. I always ended up with neck pain for months after it, I guess just from not relaxing the muscle - who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by JDAZ11 View Post
                            You should see if they will give it to you in your hip next year. It made a huge difference for me. I always ended up with neck pain for months after it, I guess just from not relaxing the muscle - who knows.
                            I'll remember that for next year.
                            Veronica

Comment

ALOY, so impressive!

My rave: one more Christmas present to go and I'm officially done for the year. And J. Crew brought back the tortoise shell headband that I've been wanting for a few years. My old one served for a decade before it died a good death.

Comment

Working...
                              X