Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

December 26th news

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December 26th news

You know the drill ...
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Back to laundry. Sigh.
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

I'm at work!!!!! The office is closed, but it is nice and quiet and I have been doing charting all afternoon!
      Luanne
      wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

We're at my parents house again today, flying home tomorrow. We were supposed to drive to the ILs today, but they both came down with the flu on Christmas Eve so that was scrapped. (Not that I'm really complaining..)

Comment

Finally going to see the Mockinjay Part I!
          -Ladybug

Comment

The toilet and bucket are my friends today. 😞
            Dh is in N.D...the kids are behaving. One is concerned and keeps checking on me. The house is a disaster downstairs, I'm sure. I want ginger ale. Waaaaaaa!!
            ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

I'm so bummed - I got an analog to digital converter for my parents so we could convert all of the old home videos to digital files. I can't get the stupid old camcorder to work. It connects to the TV and will play live video, but the tapes won't play.
              Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Rave though - my mom and I decided to get my sister an iFetch for Christmas. We couldn't get it shipped here in time, so we figured we'd look for it locally. Amazon has it for $125, or you can buy it directly from the company for $100 plus at least $15 shipping. I checked and one local store sells it, so we figured we'd go pick it up today while she's still in town - they had it on sale for $80!
                Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Working...
                X