Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Dec 31st thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dec 31st thread

"Just For Today" megathread. Post little announcements, petty rants, small victories, and superficial confessions here for one day only. But please please please consider opening new threads too. We nosy chickens want to read all the details and talk everything over ad nauseum too.
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Last day of 2014. I'm still in my pajamas and it's 12:30. Trying to decide if I'll get dressed today.
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

High five, same here!

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessFiona View Post
        Last day of 2014. I'm still in my pajamas and it's 12:30. Trying to decide if I'll get dressed today.
        Ha! I was at work by 7:30am, but then we all went home at 1pm. I'm watching trashy TV and vegging out, and trying to figure out what to make for dinner (DH probably won't be home till 10 or 11), and trying to get myself motivated to make a list of what I need to do over the next 4 days I have off.
        Sandy
        Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

Stayed in bed until 10:30, went out to lunch (whole family minus the oldest) and we're now out shopping, spending gift cards. 😄
          Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

Rave: Shoveling the driveway/walk turned into an impromptu neighborhood sledding trip to the park around the block. I'm loving my little community lately and days like today are why.

Comment

Today is my 9th wedding anniversary!
              It's almost 3pm and I'm still in my pjs. DH is out buying grapes and apple cider for the countdown tonight. I doubt we'll make it to 12, but I heard there's a fake countdown you can stream on Netflix at any time, so we'll probably do that and celebrate the new year with DS1 before he goes to bed. Wild times!

Comment

Dec 31st thread

The flu is hanging on, but we're both feeling mildly better. We were so bored and cooped up we decided to go to a park to fly the quadcopter drone I gave DH for Christmas and he played a few holes of disc golf while I followed with the dog. It was a gorgeous day and even though we were/are kinda dragging, it was nice to get out for a bit. On the way home we stopped into the record store here and left with eight new (to us) additions to our budding collection. I swear this is such a fun hobby! Yay visa gift cards!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Wife, support system, and partner-in-crime to PGY-3 (IM) and spoiler of our 11 y/o yellow lab

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X