Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

January 2nd News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 2nd News

Just For Today"megathread. Post little announcements, petty rants, small victories, and superficial confessions here for one day only. But please please please consider opening new threads too. We nosy chickens want to read all the details and talk everything over ad nauseum too.
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

I am playing on iMSN while someone else cleans my house.

Pass the Bon bons. This girl is not allowed to go back to college in 2 weeks.

Kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

I picked up the sample of the rug we're considering, and they ordered the wrong one. They're ordering the right one now, but apparently she got in big trouble for giving us a free sample (they were going to keep it as a store sample afterward), so we'll probably have to pay for this one.
      Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessFiona View Post
        I am playing on iMSN while someone else cleans my house.

Pass the Bon bons. This girl is not allowed to go back to college in 2 weeks.
        Awesome!
        Laurie
        My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

The one good friend I do have here just canceled our play date for today because her baby won't nap. That means we've been home from school and work for 2.5 weeks and haven't hung out with a single one of our friends. Just my parents.
          Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

I hate this tapatalk update.

Comment

Me too!!!!
              -Deb
              Wife to EP, just trying to keep up with my FOUR busy kids!

Comment

Mine updated a few weeks ago. It takes some getting used to!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JDAZ11 View Post
                  I hate this tapatalk update.
                  Me too!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                  Veronica
                  Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Working...
                  X