Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Superbowl Halftime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superbowl Halftime

I could pee on myself I'm so excited. I'm not even sure what the rules of football are, but Katy Perry and Lenny Kravitz? I'm pretty sure this is the moment I was born to witness and sing along.

I've never been so excited about a super bowl in my life! I might even have a party.
    -Ladybug

BTW, I dont' even know who will be in Katy or Lenny's game. I know nothing about football…but I'm beyond (beyonce) excited.
    -Ladybug

Comment

That does sound fun! I don't think the teams have been decided yet - I think we have 2 games left? I could totally be wrong though!
      Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

I looked it up, and I was right. It'll be either the Packers or the Seahawks against the Colts or the Patriots.
        Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

I thought somebody might say that. I'm so not football...and I'm an Aggie from Texas A&M. I have a gag reflex when it comes to football after growing, but my DH, my dad and everyone in my family loves it.

I can't wait for halftime though...
          -Ladybug

Comment

Pretty sure I'll be smack talking during the Seahawks/Packers game with a few iMSNers next week.

Comment

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421270786.180609.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421270802.887208.jpg

Comment

OMG, I heart Richard Sherman.

Comment

I'm such a nerd I get all the references.
                  -Ladybug

Comment

I really enjoy sports and pop music, but it seems like putting them together always diminishes both.

Comment

I am not a katy perry fan but dh is thrilled. Lol .
                      Brandi
                      Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Superbowl Halftime

Not a KP fan, either. She's OK. Could be cool if Lenny Kravtiz kicks ass, though.

Comment

Superbowl Halftime

I hope the packers get their ass handed to them. #12thman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm a bears fan.. So I love Da Bears with as much passion as I hate the packers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X