Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

If you came to my house right now. ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you came to my house right now. ....

I would be most embarrassed by ......

I would be most proud of. ......

(Fill in the blanks or post pictures).
    Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

I would be most proud of...no one is crying (including me) and homework is done. Most people ate. Honestly, this a warm, fun place we mostly enjoy.

I would be most embarrassed that we still have plastic foam under our dining table to prevent scratching the floor. Rug to come someday...
    -Ladybug

Comment

I would be most embarrassed by the clothes in our bedroom and bathroom that aren't put away. And my inability to organize anything. I would totally hire you if you were here, MrsK!

I would be most proud of the fact that it's pretty clean otherwise, thanks to my wonderful cleaning lady.
      Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

I would be embarrassed by my sink. I hate doing dishes but hate having crap in my sink. I'm just so tired after bedtime.

I would be most proud of the playroom. It's clean, organized, and fun
        ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421978959.458035.jpg
        Jen
        Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Originally posted by alotofyarn View Post
          I would be most embarrassed by the clothes in our bedroom and bathroom that aren't put away. And my inability to organize anything. I would totally hire you if you were here, MrsK!

I would be most proud of the fact that it's pretty clean otherwise, thanks to my wonderful cleaning lady.
          I'm looking into virtual organizing/coaching. Stay tuned.
          Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Hmmmm, I guess most embarrassed that our Christmas lights were just taken down and still sit on the porch waiting for the appropriate storage bins.

Most proud that we finally had all the bedrooms painted! They look awesome
            Tara
            Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

I'd be most proud of my built in liquor cabinet in the back of our couch with a great selection of wine which I restocked today. Oh and to give you a tour of the bus and introduce you to my amazing pups.

I'd be embarrassed of the clutter by the front door of the bus, including an overflowing recycle bin that you have to step over to get in. Eh, I have another day before it has to go out :P

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd be most proud of my paint color and fabric choices. I love decorating.

I'd be most embarrassed that I can never keep toilet paper stocked in our powder room. Guests always need to use it, and then I realize after the fact that we're down to one tiny tattered square.

Comment

Gem, my 5 year old has mastered changing the TP roll because I am more likely to grab a new one and set it on the edge of the sink.
                  Kris

Comment

I'd be most embarrassed by how misbehaved my dogs are when people come into the house. It's chaos when people walk in -- I either have to leave them out back or kennel them when people come over. And yes, we've worked with them. Extensively.

I'd be most proud of anything in the house I've made myself -- custom bedding, pillows, headboard, and particularly any of my photographs. People ask me all the time where I got the "painting" that sits on the mantle. It's not a painting, it's a photograph printed on canvas, but I think it's cool people think it's a painting!
                    Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

Most embarrassed by the piles of laundry to be folded and the mess.

Most proud of my new pic over the fireplace:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                      ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

I'd be most embarrassed by the piles of crap that are literally everywhere no matter how hard I try to clear them.

I'd be most proud of the ability to distract visitors with good food and alcohol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd be regretting not having had a post log delivery/run shower....
                          Using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X