Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Lenovo sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lenovo sucks

We've already sent it in 3 times for power drive failure. It isn't a year old. I just got it back. Now this. It turns in, does this and that's it. I've tried every possible thing. Tried f8, tried the reboot button. Nothing.

So we have to deal with sending it off again.

I freaking love the idea of this computer. It's a lenova yoga and it can fold into a tablet.

Thank God I backed it up.

Kris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Turns on. Not in.

Comment

Yikes!! I hope LSW sees this and backs hers up...she just bought a Yoga 2 yesterday!
      Wife, support system, and partner-in-crime to PGY-3 (IM) and spoiler of our 11 y/o yellow lab

sigpic

Comment

I bought a Lenovo last year and it has held up well. The one thing I absolutely hate is the trackpad. It jumps all over and it's really hard to click so I always use an external mouse.

Comment

Mine is a 13" too. I feel like I just got a lemon.

Comment

DH has a lenovo yoga at work. They have a tech department, but from what I've heard, he hasn't had problems with his for over a year now.

Angie
            Angie
            Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
            Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Well, I spoke with customer service for an hour before they told me I have to send it back in. Total data loss. The system will have to be rebooted with recovery software.

I've never had a computer have this many issues.

Comment

That really sucks!
                Luanne
                wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Working...
                X