Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Thinking of you in the path of the storm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking of you in the path of the storm

Thinking about those of you in the path of the storm... It seems surreal to me... It is going to be nearly 70 here today and to think that some of you will be stuck inside the house during a blizzard. I'm sending warm thoughts your way!!!

Just a mess of snow out they-ah. Once we clean off the cah and throw all the snow in the yaahd we'll be just fine!
    (I seriously hope they don't cancel school again tomorrow - I'm already having a tough time covering the curriculum this year)
    Enabler of DW and 5 kids
    Let's go Mets!

Comment

We dodged the bullet, only ended up with around 6 or 7 inches!!!!!
      Luanne
      wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Originally posted by Meenah View Post
        Grin, around here that would be considered a blizzard and we would probably miss an entire week of school!

Comment

I think we got about 30". It was an all-family effort shoveling out.
          Enabler of DW and 5 kids
          Let's go Mets!

Comment

Originally posted by Meenah View Post
            Yup, we dodged a bullet. Everyone here seems to be pissed we didn't get more and taking local/national meteorologists to task on their forecasts. I want to tell everyone to go drink a bottle of wine and relax. I'd rather have some pretty snow than be snowed in for days on end and be without power!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

Originally posted by fluffhead View Post
              I think we got about 30". It was an all-family effort shoveling out.
              Damn! Glad you had helpers though. Does anyone have to go anywhere tomorrow?

Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

Originally posted by scarlett09 View Post
                Damn! Glad you had helpers though. Does anyone have to go anywhere tomorrow?

Just got the word that school is closed. drat.
                Enabler of DW and 5 kids
                Let's go Mets!

Comment

We only got 5-6 inches and not until today. We thought for sure there would be a snow day and woke up to a dusting. Talk about some disgruntled kids this morning. Ouch.
                  -Ladybug

Comment

I don't know what we got..it's blowing so hard, it's all drifts. We took dd to Albany today for an ortho apt. I love how Ny's roads are maintained compared to Vt's. It's been that way since I was a kid. When will Vt learn. Sigh....
                    I'm sure the kids will have a 2hr delay tomorrow. Due to some of the back road (dirt) conditions.
                    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Working...
                    X