Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Microsoft office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microsoft office

I just found out the most exciting thing!!!!

With my laptop issue, I lost a PowerPoint I was working on. I recreated as much as I could on paper, but it has to be submitted fairly soon.

DH has a Mac without Microsoft office.

Last night I discovered you can login to Microsoft office online with a valid login and work online on documents. I was able to recreate the first 1/3 of my ppt and save it to reopen later. Online.

This is so exciting to me. Lol.
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

That is cool!
    Jen
    Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

What do you mean by valid login? Do you have Office 360? I've been toying with how to upgrade mine.
      Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

Comment

I signed up for the recent microsoft office this past year. Not sure if it's 360 to be sure, but I think it is. At the time, I was annoyed by how the whole logging in thing worked out. I just wanted a simple way to download. Now I'm thrilled. I had no idea that I could work online. I have 1/2 of my presentation done now and was able to both download it and email it to myself for extra backup. It allows me to simply login at onedrive.live.com through microsoft office and work at any time. I can do word documents, ppt ... any office tools that I subscribed for.

kris
        ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
        ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

I got 360 for my son. I considering getting it for myself but not sure I want to take on yearly renewals. The college edition is good for four years, such a deal.

Angie
          Angie
          Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
          Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Yeah, I'm eligible for the student price, but probably only through this year - wish I'd thought about it sooner.
            Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

Comment

Working...
            X