Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Valentines Plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're going to 5pm Mass because DD15 has to altar serve. DH and I are going to dinner (Greek) and a movie (Old-Fashioned) with another couple from church/homeschool group. DD16 is babysitting their kids and DD15 will babysit DS7.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Veronica
    Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

E and I are out of town, and hubby is on call. So far he's had an infected stone, a priapism, testicular torsion, and Fournier's gangrene.
      Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

And...yeah. Two fucking hours of shoveling and trying, and my car is still not up our stupid driveway, we're almost out of salt stuff, and my wrist hurts worse (I injured it Thursday morning when the driveway was super-slick, falling). I finally gave up. Stellar valentine's day so far! On the up side, DH called and IMd and seems to be feeling better, and said he'd get my car up the driveway and said he was planning on making dinner, and should be able to get out earlier rather than later (snow had marvelous healing properties, so they're probably not super-busy in the ED today). I kinda wish I just hadn't bothered leaving the house.
        Sandy
        Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

Ugh, Sandy. Our new driveway is steep too. It's a crapshoot to get up it in the snow. I'm just refusing to leave. Sorry about your wrist!
          -Ladybug

Comment

Yeah, just a PSA to people thinking of moving to where it snows: Unless you have nothing but 4wd vehicles, AND are willing to pay for snowplowing, go for the house with the FLAT driveway, and the shorter the better. This house is awesome, but it's on the ONE STREET in this suburb that has driveways with serious slopes. It's ridiculous.
            Sandy
            Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423953437.567257.jpg

Crazy that our first date was 11 years ago!

DH was happy to see us and I think he just came home!

The new hospital is crazy nice...jeez!
              Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

We went out with friends to a little Greek restaurant and then to see Old Fashioned.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423979747.549269.jpg
                Veronica
                Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Hubby and I are in two different states so nothing planned today other than work and spending quality time with my family and my baby girl
                  wife to PGY1 GS and two little girls, and 1 annoying dog

Comment

Originally posted by poky View Post
                    Yeah, just a PSA to people thinking of moving to where it snows: Unless you have nothing but 4wd vehicles, AND are willing to pay for snowplowing, go for the house with the FLAT driveway, and the shorter the better. This house is awesome, but it's on the ONE STREET in this suburb that has driveways with serious slopes. It's ridiculous.
                    Not gonna lie. Our driveway being impassable during snow is a huge part of the reason why our new vehicles are both 4WD or AWD.

Comment

After ordering a bottle of wine and our entrees last night, 40 mph winds knocked out power in the restaurant. A few min later the server told us the kitchen wasn't able to cook so we finished the wine, got some freshly baked bread, two free desserts and headed home to eat takeout burgers in our pjs. Oh well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Wife, support system, and partner-in-crime to PGY-3 (IM) and spoiler of our 11 y/o yellow lab

sigpic

Comment

[MENTION=4278]WolfpackWife[/MENTION] We ended up not hosting Card club at our house because there were too many cancellations ... so we got a last minute reservation to an Indian Restaurant and tickets to the Theater and made a night of it!
                        ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                        ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Working...
                        X