Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What's on your to-do list today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's on your to-do list today?

Same as always. Laundry. I was lazy this weekend. I will pay the price!!!!
    I also have some reading to do for class, but I have a feeling I won't get to it because .... I'm feeling lazy today too (and the kids are home for President's Day).

We are getting our new sofa/loveseat/chair today between 2-4 so that's the fun thing I have going on. I'll have to post pics later.

Kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

We've been lazy this morning. The girls have voice lessons this afternoon, DD16 has art history at 7, DD15 has ballet at 7. DH has a meeting at work until 6:30 or 7. Glad mom is free to watch the boy and help drive girls around.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Veronica
    Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Today the kids aren't in school and we got hit with snow. I spent the morning clearing out over 1000 emails and organizing my calendar. I am so happy. Now we are going outside to freeze our butts off. The kids are already wishing for a snow day tomorrow.
      So am I!
      Needs

Comment

So far,

I've straightened the house.
        Took my daughter to violin and back. ( hour there, hour lesson, an hour back)
        I texted my friend about the carpool schedule tomorrow.
        I texted my music minister and set up a meeting for Wednesday about the children's choir musical and luncheon in May.
        I emailed my writing class their next step.
        I read, commented on and emailed a student back about his thesis statement and topic sentences.
        I sent a reminder about a graduation meeting Thursday night.

Still to do:
        Work on letter for children's choir that outlines all the dates. ( Rough draft is done.)
        Work on a list of deadline dates for our graduation meeting. ( A graduate asked me for one.)
        Talk to my son about getting the recommendations done for scholarships.
        Call to make an appointment to get the oil changed.
        Help my daughter with math.
        Read over my daughter's paper that is due tomorrow.
        Work on choreography for a song for the musical.
        Make homemade mac and cheese with ham.
        Make a homemade cobbler for bible study tonight.
        Ladies Bible study is from 6-8 tonight.

I better get back to work...

Comment

Mommy-and-me soccer class in the morning, then a trip to Home Depot. After nap, I'm hoping to get us to the gym so I can workout and then back home to (attempt to) re-caulk the bathtub.

Comment

OG, Home Depot trip here too! I have to work, write letters of rec, pick up prescriptions, return work emails, and wait for my period to start. Pretty easy day except for the raging PMS.

Comment

Cleaning... Cleaning and cleaning.... I just cooked some chicken tacos and apparently the family wants some salmon today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              wife to PGY1 GS and two little girls, and 1 annoying dog

Comment

New living room. So far, the animals seem to believe we bought it for them. Nail caps seem to be making scratching less fun.

Halfway done with laundry. Kitchen cleaned.

Comment

Pretty furniture!

In waiting to hear back from the person whose car I dinged at lunch--I opened the door of my coworkers car and the damn wind blew it open and dinged it enough that I felt a note was necessary. I hope it isn't too pricy :/
                  Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Thanks [MENTION=1889]SoonerTexan[/MENTION] We paid less than $1000 for the recliner, sofa, and loveseat! I hope they last a few years. They are Serta from Slumberland, and they were the cheapest room deal available. I added the matching carpet as an extra.

Comment

Very pretty, Kris!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                      Veronica
                      Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Beautiful living room.... Those are great prices considering I paid 2,000 for a couch and an apartment couch at lazboy

wife to PGY1 GS and two little girls, and 1 annoying dog

Comment

Taxes shmaxes. I did make progress.
                          -Ladybug

Comment

[MENTION=816]PrincessFiona[/MENTION] I really like the new furniture!

Bathtub caulking: ✅ Not sure why I waited 4 years to do that. It really wasn't too hard.
                            ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424129254.220179.jpg

Comment

No school today. The boys played in the snow and then I took the kids to a playdate at our JCC where K1 tried to strangle another kid...twice. Granted, the other kid was much bigger than he was and had provoked him numerous times, K1 had very loudly told the adults in charge that the kid "wasn't being a good friend" several times, the kid's grandma who was supposed to be watching him was reading a book, and the kid tangled with K2 a couple times too. Still, it's hard to defend your kid when he throws himself on the other kid with his hands around his throat. Then, when I started telling my friend who was a co-coordinator for the program that the bigger kid hadn't been playing nicely with my boys throughout the event...I discovered that it was her kid. *gulp* She and I have met several times without our kids but I had never met her son.

Then we had lunch at McDonalds and I took the kids to a free movie at the library. We just got home. Dinner is almost done and I'm working my way through the laundry.I need to start getting lunches and whatnot ready for tomorrow.
                              Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Working...
                              X