Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Tell a funny story from your week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell a funny story from your week

Mine is sort of funny. Zoe was at the pediatrician and he was explaining puberty and breasts (which in itself was awkward and funny). She just didn't get it. "Breasts?" So I said "you will get breasts like mommy has breasts". She squeeled, "I can't believe you said that in front of a man" .... And then in fact I felt self-conscious.

I guess you had to be there.

What was your funny for the week?

Kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Last night we were at an extremely packed Kelly Clarkson concert inside Universal Studios. I got up close and personal with lots of strangers. When we were trying to snake our way through the crowd, I reached back and grabbed, what I thought was, Lexi's hand.

Instead I grabbed a random lady's hand and drug her along with me for a while until DH yelled my name loud enough that I looked back.

Oops.

Heidi
    Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

LOL!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
      ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Too funny, Heidi! Kris, I probably would feel the same way - not that it initially would have made me conscious, but being called out would have made it a bit awkward 😁
        Jen
        Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Tell a funny story from your week

This weekend, DS was coughing and said, "I have a cat in my throat."

DH and I looked at each other like, "The fuck...?" Finally, a look of recognition crossed DH's face and he asked DS, "Do you mean you have a hair ball, like a cat?"

"Oh, yeah, that."

Comment

Sohpie recently told me that "God is kind of a big deal."
            Kris

Comment

BabyJ was sick Friday so I took him to the ped (on his first birthday. I mentioned his party was Sat and she asked what the theme was. "Mardi Gras."

She about died laughing
              Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Today it hit just over 30 degrees. DH stuck his head outside and told DD6 to hurry over see how warm it was outside. Dd6 stuck her head outside and broke into Olaf's Summertime chorus. it's all relative right?
                -Ladybug

Comment

Calling my dad, "babe" and calling my husband, "dad"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  wife to PGY1 GS and two little girls, and 1 annoying dog

Comment

E is wearing a pair of my dirty panties around her neck as a necklace.
                    Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Originally posted by alotofyarn View Post
                      E is wearing a pair of my dirty panties around her neck as a necklace.
                      Haha! A loves to raid the laundry baskets (clean) and put on all my underwear. And then proclaim how large they are :thud:
                      Jen
                      Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Working...
                      X