Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Have you done anything sneaky this week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you done anything sneaky this week?

Told dh I was headed to the grocery store this afternoon. Instead, drove hour to outlet mall to CJBanks. Just bought 4 skirts and 2 sweaters for $40. They were having a good sale and I "need" them for work, right? Problem. Just spent $70 at CJBANKS yesterday on 1 skirt 2 tops.

I see conflict today.

What sneaky thing have you done this week?

Kris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Eating hidden candy. And an entire frozen pizza for lunch. I can't handle DHs stressful rotation while I'm hangry, so I have to front-load my calories so I can be "good" at dinner
    Jen
    Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Haha!
      Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessFiona View Post
        Told dh I was headed to the grocery store this afternoon. Instead, drove hour to outlet mall to CJBanks. Just bought 4 skirts and 2 sweaters for $40. They were having a good sale and I "need" them for work, right? Problem. Just spent $70 at CJBANKS yesterday on 1 skirt 2 tops.

I see conflict today.

What sneaky thing have you done this week?
        $110 for five skirts, two tops and two sweaters? That's *amazing*, and really nothing you should have to sneak about; you DO need them for work, right?
        Sandy
        Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

Have you done anything sneaky this week?

Exactly [MENTION=1049]poky[/MENTION]
          DH and I generally have a 'no shopping'. Agreement that is my idea. So he isn't shopping and now I am. But I honestly got great deals. He'll get over it (and probably buy himself something in protest!). 😇

~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
          ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

I snuck more toys into the house for Easter. Hubby is begging no more toys as our house looks like toysrus puked here but my thought is she will out grow toys in a few years so let her be little!

Comment

I snack after hubby goes to bed sometimes.
              Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

I've been munching on the kids' Valentine's Day candy...
                Laurie
                My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Originally posted by ladymoreta View Post
                  I've been munching on the kids' Valentine's Day candy...
                  Haha, hubby and I did eat the oatmeal cream cookie that came home in E's Valentine's Day bag.
                  Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Originally posted by GreyhoundsRUs View Post
                    Eating hidden candy. And an entire frozen pizza for lunch. I can't handle DHs stressful rotation while I'm hangry, so I have to front-load my calories so I can be "good" at dinner
                    Me too! Bought Ben & Jerry's at Target yesterday and ate about half of it before he came home. I figured I deserved it for dealing with a baby who screamed through a feeding and who I managed to successfully put to sleep. Booya! Not sure if he saw it in the freezer, but I know he didn't see the other chocolate I ate on my way home from Target. 😳

Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

I call the candy, etc eaten on the way home from shopping "tax" for him not having to go!
                      Jen
                      Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Working...
                      X