Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

If your life had a soundtrack,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If your life had a soundtrack,

which artist, album, or song would it be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Pachelbel, Canon in D

~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

NPR/Talk Radio.
      Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RFcv1EApJU

Comment

Probably something like death metal. Lots of screaming and noise

Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Today....riptide. It's stuck in my head. I love music so much. Each day is a diffrerent song, It's crazy when you think of the miracle of life (organized carbon molecules) and then our expression through vibrational waves and words to communicate with each other all the different feelings, experiences and stories that have happened. Music and literature are mind-blowing. The older I get the more they amaze me. Sometimes I think coming to this earth just once is worth it to hear and sing.
            Last edited by Ladybug; 04-02-2015, 09:38 PM.
            -Ladybug

Comment

That or the Hedwig's theme . I can actually play it on the piano. No nerds here [MENTION=792]houseelf[/MENTION]
              Last edited by Ladybug; 04-02-2015, 09:37 PM.
              -Ladybug

Comment

Just one? ONE? In my delusional little mind I always have a reference to a song, piece of fiction, or work of art.

Lately two songs have been cranked to full blast. I love them. Ironically, I don't listen to Christian Rock all that much but these songs are so powerful.

Mandisa- Overcomer. (Go watch the video--tears ahead!)
                Mercy Me- Move

On the whole though, I love happy music. Disco is so underrated for its capacity to just bring giddy joy. I definitely have some old school funk/Motown/disco appreciation. Not only is it a command to get-up-and-live-joyfully, the clothes are freaking awesome. I mean, why the heck are we not wearing sequins and fringe every day? Like a boss. I mean, I think life would be so much more enjoyable if we just started the day with September by Earth, Wind, and Fire.

I have 304 songs on my running tunes play list. I could go on and on....
                In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Mine would also be full of Grateful Dead and Aimee Mann. She tends to have lines that just sum it all up "and you're the idiot who keeps believing in luck, and you just can't get it through your head - noone else gives a ..."
                  Enabler of DW and 5 kids
                  Let's go Mets!

Comment

If your life had a soundtrack,

Basketcase by Greenday (that whole album) or Bohemian Rhapsody.

Heidi
                    Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

GDFR by Flo Rida

Needs

Comment

Working...
                      X