Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What things offend you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What things offend you?

Or make you cringe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

My head nearly pops off when people call me honey, sweetie, and variations of those. I don't know why. Even dh can't call me his hon.

Comment

Oh dear Princess Fiona, you don't need to meet me in real life.... Honey and sweetie are in at least every paragraph I say.

Cussing makes me really cringe...

Comment

Lol [MENTION=4241]spaz[/MENTION] For you I'd be fine.

Comment

Being offended would be a strong word but people in my personal space makes me The hair stand up on the back of my neck. Smoking blood guts and touching slimy things makes me cringe. I will be offended if you call me Jenny.

Needs

Comment

Downright horrific bigotry and being an assbag to my family. That's about it. I don't like being around smoking or having dogs jumping on me, but they don't offend me. I'm just not a fan.

Heidi
            Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

What things offend you?

I will train Gabby to resist [MENTION=1013]Vanquisher[/MENTION] 😎

Comment

[MENTION=816]PrincessFiona[/MENTION], I've probably called you honey! LOL

Heidi
                Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Lol. Maybe! But I still love you sweety. Hehe.

Comment

Nigger, Nigga. They make me cringe. I can't stand when they use these words in songs. My grandparents used these words regularly growing up. Still do. Recently it came up on the news and my kids asked what it meant. I explained the history and what it meant to different groups. They haven't heard it at school, from friends, or at home. That's a big change from my own childhood. I can't remember ever not knowing exactly what it meant or needing a parent to explain it to me. It's one of those things I wish I could just erase from my memory.
                    -Ladybug

Comment

Working...
                    X