Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

April 9 News Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 9 News Thread

So, do we want to do the daily mega-thread thing? Or are we back to monthly mega threads?

Today: I broke out into a sweat at the grocery check out line when my bill totaled almost $400. Turns out, the cashier made an error and charged me $219 for a cantaloupe.
    Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

April 9 News Thread

That must've been one helluva cantaloupe.

Today I'm getting everything back to normal. Lots and lots of laundry piled up.
    Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Oh wow, MrsK!

I have a grumpy teething toddler, and this is only tooth #7, a lower lateral incisor, so I'm really not looking forward to the molars.
      Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Originally posted by scrub-jay View Post
        That must've been one helluva cantaloupe.

Today I'm getting everything back to normal. Lots and lots of laundry piled up.
        Yeah, it was filled with diamonds.
        Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

April 9 News Thread

I was rejected by a kid today. The psychometrist asked the mom if I could come in and observe the 4 year old being tested. Mom said only if it was okay with the 4 year old. I approached the 4 year old and she made a face and said "I don't like her". So. Mom said no. I brought my big girl panties but it still felt bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by PrincessFiona; 04-09-2015, 06:22 PM.
          ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
          ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Don't let a tiny terrorist who likely has autism have anything to do with how you see yourself.
            Kris

Comment

It's funny. She went in with the psychometrist to start testing and the psychometrist said "too bad Kris couldn't come in. She's my bestest friend." Said terrorist demanded that I come in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
              ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Working...
              X