Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Hi!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi!!

Sorry I've been MIA, so much going in these past few months! How is everyone else doing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    wife to PGY1 GS and two little girls, and 1 annoying dog

Welcome back! I'd love to hear what you've been up to!
    Laurie
    My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

[MENTION=1488]ladymoreta[/MENTION] I've been busy reorganizing my apartment and baking for my apartment manager since she's raising funds for some cancer walks. Let's see, got my sewing machine back so I've been sewing my quilts and other little things!! 15 month old is teething like crazy!! It's been quite a ride and she is on her last two teeth!!!
      I cleaned out my closet and currently doing laundry what seems like every day so that's a workload and lastly hubby told me last night he needs to decide between two rotations in September on in PA and the other in MA. Oh and stressing about se financial issues and what's going to happen in July. If we (baby and I)will back in Ca while he travels or what? Have no clue!!! What is new with you?? I saw your April stitch fix!!! The style of the dress is really cute!!

Comment

Thanks!! I ended up sending it back. I'd have kept it if were cheaper, but I didn't love it enough.

Things are going well for me. Just school for the kids, and I'm getting their school yearbook ready. Almost finished with it! We're also getting ready to go on a Disney cruise with the kids. I'm ridiculously excited!!
        Last edited by ladymoreta; 04-14-2015, 01:22 PM.
        Laurie
        My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Intern year is almost over....we will sort of have a life again soon.
          Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Hey! Glad you're back! Remind me, is your hubby MS3?

Comment

[MENTION=4422]MAPPLEBUM[/MENTION] yes he is!!

I want to go to a Disney cruise!!! Except hubby doesn't like ships and he is not a big fan of Disney

I'm all for having a life [MENTION=1889]SoonerTexan[/MENTION]

I'm at a stand still right now but looks like he will be away from aug-oct for now

Comment

Originally posted by Howfunitistobelovedbyyou View Post

I'm at a stand still right now but looks like he will be away from aug-oct for now

Sounds like a perfect time to go on a cruise!

Comment

[MENTION=4422]MAPPLEBUM[/MENTION] I wish!!!! But with a busted car we need to fix and no income other than his student loan ( I cringe everytime I say it ) we have no extra income for a cruise. I'll be happy just to go to the beach

Comment

@MAPPLEBUM I wish!!!! But with a busted car we need to fix and no income other than his student loan ( I cringe everytime I say it ) we have no extra income for a cruise. I'll be happy just to go to the beach

That sounds ah-mazing!! What else is going on these days?

Comment

Originally posted by MAPPLEBUM View Post
                      That sounds ah-mazing!! What else is going on these days?
                      Let's see... Trying to pick my business up and make a little income from home... Need new glasses cause my old ones broke but happy to be celebrating my 3rd year anniversary today . Breakfast in bed

Had to ask my dad for help so we can make it through till July when we ( baby and I ) move back to Ca but I have my health and healthy family.

Looked through a magazine and saw a cruise... Wishful thinking lol

Comment

Let's see... Trying to pick my business up and make a little income from home... Need new glasses cause my old ones broke but happy to be celebrating my 3rd year anniversary today . Breakfast in bed

Had to ask my dad for help so we can make it through till July when we ( baby and I ) move back to Ca but I have my health and healthy family.

Looked through a magazine and saw a cruise... Wishful thinking lol

What kind of work do you do? Sorry if I missed elsewhere, just curious!
                        Wife of PGY-4 (of 6), cat herder, and mom to a sassy-pants four-nager.

Comment

I sell Origami Owl and started a couple of months ago with Quilting was able to get a couple of them done and usually when I'm back in Ca I do the baking since I have my customer base out there and not here in Az

Comment

I sell Origami Owl and started a couple of months ago with Quilting was able to get a couple of them done and usually when I'm back in Ca I do the baking since I have my customer base out there and not here in Az

Does that mean you can make those fabulous Tshirt quilts!?

sigpic
                            buckeye born, raised, and educated... thankfully, so is my wonderful med student husband...

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSz View Post
                              Does that mean you can make those fabulous Tshirt quilts!?

I have yet to take on that challenge but I'm confident that when I do, it will turn out amazing!!!!

I know all the steps and what to do but I don't have shirts or anyone who wants one lol

Comment

Working...
                              X