Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

April 16th News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 16th News

Special person day at the boys' school. Lambie and I are expected in both classrooms at the same time.
    Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Filling out listing paperwork with a realtor. Send the selling mojo!
    DD1 is on day 6 of a nasty virus. She has eaten a pint of ice cream in that time - nothing else (her throat is extremely sore, but not strep). It's selfish, but I need her back to school!
    -Deb
    Wife to EP, just trying to keep up with my FOUR busy kids!

Comment

House selling mojo headed your way!

Comment

Are you selling the rental house too? Or keeping that as an investment?

Angie
        Angie
        Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
        Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

And...I realized after I posted that this was the thread for four days ago...oh well. We're keeping the rental. It's renting for twice the mortgage and the agency we have managing it is really helpful.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          -Deb

Comment

Kids and I shopped for (and bought) two inexpensive medicine cabinets for the house. I figured we don't have to replace the linoleum, but we can't sell it with a 14X20 hole in the bathroom wall. The other bathroom has rust on the frame so I decided to replace both. Yes, I took two teen girls and the boy to Lowes and Home Depot. Fun day Monday! Haha!

Veronica
            Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

V - how's it going getting the house ready?
              -Deb

Comment

We are so close. If I can get Garrett and my sister's boyfriend to do their parts, it just might be ready to post this weekend.
                Veronica

Comment

Wheeeeee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Thanks to 13, ST, and LM, I got 95% of the blood red nail polish off the bathroom tile. I need to get the closet door off to get the rest of it. Or I'll need to get creative.

Veronica

Comment

I think you should start a thread. Look how far you've come with this house!
                      -Deb

Comment

Working...
                      X