Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

How Old Do I Look?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Old Do I Look?

http://how-old.net/

Have you tried it?
    Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

It's hilarious. It has me at anywhere between 28-48. I guess I should be happy only one picture nailed my actual age. That said, it thinks my 15 year old is at least 19, and closer to 28.

Angie
    Angie
    Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
    Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

I'm obsessed. I tried about a dozen pictures. It's got me at about mid-20s to early 30s, 24 in wedding pictures (I was 33). It's got DrK at 49 in the most recent pictures (he's younger than me). It shows him as 27 in our wedding pictures. Medical training really aged him. It's got the kids ages right in every photo but thinks they are all girls.

Comment

I took three pictures on my phone in three minutes. The first time it told me I was 19, then 26, then 24. I turn 33 in two weeks...
        -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
        Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
        Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

It thinks my 18 year old is 35.

http://www.theverge.com/2015/4/30/85...-old-do-i-look

Angie
          Angie
          Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
          Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

41. Then 48. Wtf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

I tried 2 recent pictures and it gave me 33 and 34 (I just turned 31). One picture from a year ago got me 16, and a wedding picture got me 13! A HS picture got me 14, and I was probably 17 at the time.
              Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

28,29,&31. Pretty spot on. Turn 30 in August.
                Brandi
                Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

I got 38 twice so I'm good, no need to analyze more pics, lol. Of course it said my 12 year old was 19 and the 2 year old was 5 so I don't think its so accurate
                  Tara
                  Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

It thinks I'm in my mid-20s, so I'll take it! (I turn 34 in July.)
                    Laurie
                    My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Originally posted by alotofyarn View Post
                      I tried 2 recent pictures and it gave me 33 and 34 (I just turned 31). One picture from a year ago got me 16, and a wedding picture got me 13! A HS picture got me 14, and I was probably 17 at the time.
                      I've seen your wedding pictures. You do look 13.

Comment

I got 27-41 with most pictures right around 30. Chad got 45-57. He does not look it. All of his patients ask if he's old enough to wield a scalpel, and no one believes we have a 17 year old.
                        Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

I took 3 pictures right after the other and got 29, 44, and 32. I turn 34 in August so not bad. Did the same with DH and he got a 36 (spot on) and 44. It was way off on DD10. It scored her 21, 33, 19, and 17.
                          Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

Working...
                          X