Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Montessori blogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montessori blogs

I know I mentioned this a few months ago and a few of you asked. This is one I really like and I thought this post was cool for thinking through age appropriate chores. DD1 can do everything on the 2-3 list except baseboards but we would need to work a little more on the 4 yo list.

http://livingmontessorinow.com/2015/...ee-printables/
    Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
    Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

This is really great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Thanks for this! C loves to "help" already.
      Student and Mom to an Oct 2013 boy
      Wife to Anesthesia Critical Care attending

Comment

If you need child sized things (we have a broom, dust pan, gardening tools, and a rake) from the website "For Small Hands". The stuff is really high quality and will last through multiple kiddos. It's just easier for them to help if they have child-sized tools.
        Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

We love For Small Hands! It's also where we send family members looking for gift ideas for our kids.
          Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

FYI too can find many of the things in For Small Hands (at least in the kitchen section) on Amazon for a lot cheaper

Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
              FYI too can find many of the things in For Small Hands (at least in the kitchen section) on Amazon for a lot cheaper

Not always though. When we looked for the small glass pitcher, it was $7.50 on FSH, but $15 on Amazon. I double check everything before buying though.
              Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

We love the small glass pitcher. I set up a water station for C so she can help herself. It is awesome!! We've had it for a year and it's out of reach from D (although barely) and it's been so helpful to cut off whining and empower her to decide when to have a drink.

Comment

Originally posted by TulipsAndSunscreen View Post
                  If you need child sized things (we have a broom, dust pan, gardening tools, and a rake) from the website "For Small Hands". The stuff is really high quality and will last through multiple kiddos. It's just easier for them to help if they have child-sized tools.
                  I will check it out, thanks!
                  Student and Mom to an Oct 2013 boy
                  Wife to Anesthesia Critical Care attending

Comment

Working...
                  X