Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

It's the weekend again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's the weekend again

What's on the schedule?

Our front garden is a wreck. Most of my perennials and bushes didn't make it this winter for some reason. I just spent $230 at Home Depot on plants. I'll be planting.

Last winter when it was bitter old all of my grapes died. I also bought new grape plants so I'll be out behind the house by the pond too.

Sunday will be cleaning and laundry. Lots of cleaning. My house looks like I work all week and don't clean. Oh. That's right. I work all week and don't clean! The bathrooms need desperate attention.

How about you?

Kris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

I'm in the middle of a mailbox makeover. I'll post B&A pics when I'm done. Kids had tennis lessons this morning, but it's too cold for the pool today. 68. Great for yard work though. DH is working at another hospital this weekend some I'm flying solo this weekend. Tomorrow is more tennis lessons, mass and a piano recital. I'm done with work for the summer. Lovin the summer break!
    -Ladybug

Comment

Can't wait to see the pics [MENTION=1048]Ladybug[/MENTION]

~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
      ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Lots of graduation open houses to attend and a surprise 50th bday party for a college friend tonight. Church tomorrow morning and more open houses.

Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

Kind of a lazy weekend here. We went to one of our town's summer outdoor concerts last night with two other couples and all our kids. Haven't done much today. We're having two families over tomorrow night, and DH will smoke some ribs. It's starting to get hot, so we're hanging out indoors a lot.
          Laurie
          My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

We are having one of dhs partners and her son over for dinner. I've spent a lot of time today cleaning moderately. Tomorrow I'm not sure what we are doing. O and I leave for nyc on Wednesday so maybe some prep work for the trip. Dh and I are going to start discussing the bathroom remodel. I'm trying not to get too attached to my preference as dh tends to hate what I want and will insist on a total start over. We will look at my Pinterest page later today.
            Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

Afternoon movie, art festival, farmers market and a baseball game.

I should probably clean and garden, but I'm just over it. Lol I need to start looking for an apartment with housekeeping for our post-kids years.

Angie
              Angie
              Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
              Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

We had our going away party. Our attendee list of nearly 100 dwindled to about 40 three days before the party. . My five year old didn't have a single friend show up and was devastated. The other kids had a blast though, and we had great friends who did come. I'm getting really sad to leave. Other than that, we're packing. My entire life is packing right now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                -Deb
                Wife to EP, just trying to keep up with my FOUR busy kids!

Comment

Working...
                X