Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Last Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Day

Officially the last day of Year 3!!!
    Anxious to what year 4 brings!! But first thing first....
    So much moving to do this week!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    wife to PGY1 GS and two little girls, and 1 annoying dog

Woo hoo!!
    Laurie
    My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Yay!
      Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Yay!

Comment

Thanks ladies.... I'm tearing up since only you guys know what I'm going through.
            Tired of the same response from friend and family or having to explain why I have had to move each year

Comment

Year 4 is so awesome!
              Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Year 4 is great! It's so exciting to be finally moving on to the part where they match!
                Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
                Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Awesome! Where are you moving? Year 4 was really exciting (and scary!) I hope it's a good year for you guys too!

Comment

4th year was great for us! Hope you enjoy it!
                    Wife of PGY-4 (of 6), cat herder, and mom to a sassy-pants four-nager.

Comment

[MENTION=4964]Howfunitistobelovedbyyou[/MENTION]
                      A very big congratulations. We are 6 months off being done with 3rd year.
                      Would you mind filling me as to why you have had to move every year thus far?
                      I feel like I have this never ending road ahead of me...perhaps that's just because I'm in Australia, DF is in the US and it's only 3rd year haha.
                      Congratulations to you both on another year down, every step is an achievement
                      I know what you mean also about friends and family not understanding...I have no doctors in my family or friends circle, that's why I sought this community
                      Best of luck for the move
                      Last edited by EvieLee; 07-01-2015, 06:06 AM. Reason: Spelling correction
                      ~ Mental Health Occupational Therapist, lover of horses, CrossFit, coffee, and the country (previously engaged to an MS4 and aspiring NSG) ~

Comment

[MENTION=4422]MAPPLEBUM[/MENTION] back to Ca with family [MENTION=5042]EvieLee[/MENTION] DH is a DO student and while not everyone moves, his school had moved all their students to clinical settings starting year two. We unfortunately got the short end of the stick and ha to move again after 2nd year since our location had much more surface for the students to cover. We choose our third year location simply because it was the one that have the most stability only requiring that he travel 3 months out of the year.
                        Now that fourth year is here, I'll be home with my parents while he does his rotations

Comment

Wow that's a tough deal. I wish you all the best with the move and being back with your parents.
                          ~ Mental Health Occupational Therapist, lover of horses, CrossFit, coffee, and the country (previously engaged to an MS4 and aspiring NSG) ~

Comment

Working...
                          X