Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Tomorrow's proposal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomorrow's proposal

I'm feeling rather excited when I should be trying to sleep. My darling older brother asked me and my sister to help him propose to his girlfriend and tomorrow is the big day 😊
    We have a rather cunning plan mapped out that hopefully goes to plan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~ Mental Health Occupational Therapist, lover of horses, CrossFit, coffee, and the country (previously engaged to an MS4 and aspiring NSG) ~

So fun! My brother finally bought the ring, even though they've been living together and planning the wedding for a while, and we told him he needed to do something good, but rumor has it she's been wearing the ring anyway, so I'm not sure if he flaked out or what.
    Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

How exciting!! Will one of you be photographing? Those would be such cute memories to have captured on film.

Comment

So fun!! Can't wait to hear details!
        Laurie
        My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Yes I'm a blend of roles including 'go for a walk with her to the top of the mountain where he's waiting to propose' and 'photographer' and 'rose petal orderer'.

We have hilarious code names for each other it's become rather amusing really. Poor guys a bit nervous now though bless him 😊
          [MENTION=4205]alotofyarn[/MENTION] that was sneaky for your brother to flake out.

Hmm the proposal topic makes me think it could be a good thread to start...'how did your beloved pop the question?'

Anyone know if such a thread already exists? Or should I leave it for the private forums?

~ Mental Health Occupational Therapist, lover of horses, CrossFit, coffee, and the country (previously engaged to an MS4 and aspiring NSG) ~

Comment

Congrats! Hope it's magical.

I like your thread idea. Go for it.
            Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Originally posted by alotofyarn View Post
              So fun! My brother finally bought the ring, even though they've been living together and planning the wedding for a while, and we told him he needed to do something good, but rumor has it she's been wearing the ring anyway, so I'm not sure if he flaked out or what.
              Hahaha!! That's hilarious

Comment

Well it all went off without a hitch 😉

My brother was quite the romantic yesterday (and all days in fact).

My wonderful SIL and I climbed to the top of a mountain that overlooks the country on one side and the beach on the other. They had climbed it on their first date. She was totally unsuspecting but he was waiting at the top with my other sister (we were three partners in crime to pull this off without her suspecting anything).

He lead her to this little grove of trees where he had a photo slideshow and their favourite song playing. He said some beautiful words, got down on one knee, asked the question, and popped champagne. I rather sneakily videoed and photographed the entire thing. It was a special day

Comment

How sweet!

Wife of a PGY-6
                  Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

How romantic! I teared up a bit. <3

Comment

I teared up during it too. I was trying not to cry and sniffle too much lest it be very loud on the video 😳

Comment

Working...
                      X