Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Plans for this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plans for this weekend?

How will you spend your time during this weekend? =)

Kids home from Scout camp so I'll be washing clothes this weekend....!
    Using Tapatalk

Comment

My son has a birthday party and he and my Dh will probably play golf. We might go to the pool as well. We are trying to enjoy the last few days before school starts up in a little more than a week.
      Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

Touch-a-Truck and/or kosher BBQ festival. Temple event, some dog thing that K2 wants to do. Date night. Busy weekend.
        Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Date night, grocery shopping, laundry, barre, maybe running...I need to finish up these damn night stands so they're not just taking up space on our porch.

Comment

Going to a rehearsal dinner tonight and wedding tomorrow. DH is standing up.
            Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Hi Lakote, I think you're new here! We'd love to give you an official welcome if you'd like to start a thread in the introduction area.

I think the kids and I will be working on back-to-school shopping this weekend.
              Alison

Comment

Saturday we may be going for a hike (weather permitting), going to the grocery store, and we also have date night Sunday I go to work for a 48hr shift and will be home mid morning on Tuesday!

Speaking of date night...does anyone have any favorite places to go or things to do? Thinking about our date night is usually what gets me through the week of busy schedules and limited time together. It really is a special time together that most would take for granted! I do really enjoy it!
                Paramedic and dog lover, girlfriend to an MS1, here to find friends and support during this journey

Comment

Today I'm going to a BBQ for food-centric instagrammers (lol) and tomorrow we're going to the beach (ugh)
                  - Eric: Husband to PGY3 Neuro

Comment

More of the same around here, DH is working. Weekends are nothing special although the kids and I may make a Farmer's Market run.
                    Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Dh is home. We ran to the grocery store and will go to the pool after naps (for everyone). Church tomorrow before Dh leaves for his last week of this away rotation!
                      Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
                      Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Working...
                      X