Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Hair Dye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dyed my hair a couple days ago and I don't like it
    wife to PGY1 GS and two little girls, and 1 annoying dog

Comment

Originally posted by Howfunitis View Post
      I dyed my hair a couple days ago and I don't like it
      Awww! Have you thought about trying to get that stuff that helps it fade/wash out?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
      Grace

Comment

Originally posted by gcuthbe1 View Post
        Awww! Have you thought about trying to get that stuff that helps it fade/wash out?

I had dyed it blonde and was told to go dark but I don't like that it looks green

I was hoping it would be even for family newborn photos

Comment

I've had this same thing happen even when having my hair done by a professional. Totally a bummer. She recommended using a chlorine-removing shampoo (I think JOICO was the brand, but I figure any may work). I'm not sure what it actually did (removed the green, I guess, but not sure how). Maybe someone at Sally Beauty could help? Also, it is probably less noticeable to others. Hope it fades soon!

Comment

Yeah. That's what she recommended and that's what I bought so hopefully it works for me but will go to Sally's and see what they say

Comment

Oh my gosh that's really tough. The one time I got my hair professionally dyed I know she said she's always had trouble when it involves bleaching. She described what you are - it isn't holding the right color anymore.

My friend who had bleached her dark hair ended up letting it grow all the way out ... she was like thank god ombre is in!

Lmk how it works out! I have a a daydream of going blonde someday but this is kind of deterring me haha!

Grace

Comment

I felt like I was too old for ombré and it wasn't even an ombré cause I had no blending. Between now and end of July I have events to attend so I wanted to curl my hair but once July comes and hopefully may hair starts growing again, I'll cut it shorter so I don't have to deal having to look at this ugliness lol

Comment

I felt like I was too old for ombré and it wasn't even an ombré cause I had no blending. Between now and end of July I have events to attend so I wanted to curl my hair but once July comes and hopefully may hair starts growing again, I'll cut it shorter so I don't have to deal having to look at this ugliness lol
                  That sounds like a good approach!

Grace

Comment

Have you gone to see a professional, as in sat down in their chair and have them look at it? I've been coloring my hair blonde since the 7th grade...thanks mom.... And last year I decided I wanted to go back to my natural (?) color of a honey brown and I did it myself. It was horrendous. I saw my regular stylist and it took a few sessions but she was able to gradually make it nice again through a different cut and some color!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X