Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Moving on up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving on up

Don't we have several people ready to move into colonoscopy and geriatrics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

I was just going to ask - now that we have the diploma in hand, can I move? Or do I have to wait until he's officially started orientation?
    Wife, support system, and partner-in-crime to PGY-3 (IM) and spoiler of our 11 y/o yellow lab

sigpic

Comment

Haha you are technically in no mans land! I'm pretty sure I got access around this time. I can't remember who has the security keys though? [MENTION=1049]poky[/MENTION] do you know

Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

that would be me.. dw is finally finishing residency/fellowship.

Comment

Should I ask someone specifically? [MENTION=953]Sheherezade[/MENTION]? [MENTION=1049]poky[/MENTION]? [MENTION=1013]Vanquisher[/MENTION]? I can never remember...
          Wife, support system, and partner-in-crime to PGY-3 (IM) and spoiler of our 11 y/o yellow lab

sigpic

Comment

Ack, sorry! Busy moving and stuff, and this fell off my plate because I've mostly been checking in here on my phone. At a computer today, though. So:
            [MENTION=4278]WolfpackWife[/MENTION] is now in Colonoscopy instead of Peds, [MENTION=4325]metroguy[/MENTION] is now in geriatrics instead of colonoscopy, and [MENTION=4468]rufflesanddots[/MENTION] is now the moderator of peds instead of WPW.

Let me know of any other updates that need to be made!
            Sandy
            Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

I think MrsSz needs to move up, too! Not sure I spelled her name right.

Comment

[MENTION=3883]MrsSz[/MENTION] has been moved from peds to colonoscopy!
                Sandy
                Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

Me please pretty please!!!!! I made it!!!! @pokey
                  wife to PGY1 GS and two little girls, and 1 annoying dog

Comment

[MENTION=4959]JustRightKelly[/MENTION] too. I believe she's on an epic road trip in the bus / without regular reception

Comment

[MENTION=4964]Howfunitis[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4959]JustRightKelly[/MENTION] have been moved from peds to colonoscopy, too!
                      Sandy

Comment

woohoo! Thanks guys!

Comment

Oh hey, I think it's time for me to be moved to geriatrics. Crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by Bittersweet View Post
                            Oh hey, I think it's time for me to be moved to geriatrics. Crazy!
                            You've been moved up! Welcome!
                            Sandy

Comment

Yay thank you!

Comment

Working...
                              X