Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Who's at ACEP in Vegas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's at ACEP in Vegas?

Let's go gamble our spouses money away.

Group going to Delmonico's at 6. Another group going for sushi at Mandalay at 7.

Thinking of Bellagio or Wynn for gambling after.

Sadly, my guy's self-employed, and his boss is a harsh taskmaster -- there's no budget for fancy CME-vacations. Have fun.
    Alison

Comment

Not this year, because we were just in Chicago for oral boards, but probably next year!
      Sandy
      Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

What is ACEP? I've had a couple people saying they are going to Vegas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        wife to PGY1 GS and two little girls, and 1 annoying dog

Comment

American College of Emergency Physicians. We're here, but nearly all of our time is accounted for. We did skip one event tonight so we could see a show. I'm exhausted already and we've only been here for three days. Lots of fun to catch up with friends from all over though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          -Deb
          Wife to EP, just trying to keep up with my FOUR busy kids!

Comment

Oh. Wish I could have gone!
            Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Vegas is always pretty fun

In limited amounts
              Last edited by Alacrity; 10-17-2016, 01:09 PM.

Comment

This conference has been great for DH, but it's exhausting. We literally had four dinner commitments last night. One was somewhat skipable. For the others, we did drinks at one, moved on to another for dinner, and the third for dessert and coffee. All at different hotels.
                I met up with some women I know from An EM spouse Facebook group. We had the greatest time! Looking forward to my last day we get friends who we see WAY to infrequently, and then returning home tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                -Deb
                Wife to EP, just trying to keep up with my FOUR busy kids!

Comment

Working...
                X