Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

The Best News I've Heard All Day....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Best News I've Heard All Day....

Post it here. Nothing is too trivial.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Beyonce is having twins. I'm happy about this for no particular reason.

Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsK View Post
      Beyonce is having twins. I'm happy about this for no particular reason.

Haha, me too 😀

Comment

The easing of California's drought is a thing that makes me happy. Sometimes years-long screwed up things get better. 🙂
        Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
        Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
        Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

Originally posted by Auspicious View Post
          The easing of California's drought is a thing that makes me happy. Sometimes years-long screwed up things get better. 🙂
          On one hand it's good, on the other hand some of us in Northern California are dealing with some pretty major flooding. (We're up high, so we're safe.) If you haven't seen pictures of the Oroville Dam right now, check it out. The lake is too full and it's about to spill over the emergency spillway. It's pretty scary.

Comment

A friend of mine is a finalist to become a judge. Very excited.

Comment

So much snow today that skiing will be incredible. Another six inches expected tomorrow.
              -Ladybug

Comment

Originally posted by OrionGrad View Post
                On one hand it's good, on the other hand some of us in Northern California are dealing with some pretty major flooding. (We're up high, so we're safe.) If you haven't seen pictures of the Oroville Dam right now, check it out. The lake is too full and it's about to spill over the emergency spillway. It's pretty scary.
                I've been watching that one, it's crazy.
                Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Working...
                X