Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

When Did You Last Surprise Yourself?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Did You Last Surprise Yourself?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

How much I enjoyed seeing a concert last night (DH surprised me with Edwin McCain tix - our wedding first dance). I'm not really a live music person but it was SUPER fun and entertaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
    Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

At this point in my life, nothing I do surprises me. Ha!

Comment

I've got nothing.
        -Ladybug

Comment

Originally posted by Ladybug View Post
          I've got nothing.
          Same.

~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Admitted I'm bad at something and bought the book.
            Using Tapatalk

Comment

I cleaned my house yesterday. That was a surprise!

~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
              ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

I was really surprised when I got my grant score over the summer. I felt good about it, and I had a lot of help, but it scored way better than I would have imagined and was funded on the first try, which doesn't happen very often.
                Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Help stranger per day.A few of them well be grateful and would want to return the favor.The surprise you get when they do return the favor at random time.

Comment

I stopped for a yellow light a few days ago. Even my kids were surprised!
                    Cranky Wife to a Peds EM in private practice. Mom to 5 girls - 1 in Heaven and 4 running around in princess shoes.

Comment

Working...
                    X