Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Guess what? It is Dawkter's Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess what? It is Dawkter's Day!

I feel a little of a slacker that it wasn't on my radar especially since I am always reminding my DH about nurses or admin day. I do say a little bit of a slacker because in our household it is ALWAYS dawkter's day...as in, the dawkter's schedule influences everything and mountains have been moved so the dawkter can do his dawktering.

What are you doing to celebrate?

My dawkter is getting clean laundry, his taxes completed, all utilities/mortgage/house services paid and beer a music festival tickets for this weekend.
    Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Probably nothing. 🤷*♀️. I never keep track of these things. He’s out at an out reach town today and most likely won’t get home until myself and son are already gone to a school event. So, he’ll get a Luke warm dinner and some alone time😏
    Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

He gets to go to work and be a dawkter. 😂

Oh, and I laid out all of his laundry, as he is entirely incapable of getting it from the dryer to his drawers and closets. 🙄

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

He got to play video games into the night with his buddies

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
        Grace

Comment

Um, nothing. I already handle Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Father’s Day, Hannukah, Passover, Thanksgiving, all the kids birthday, his birthday, his parents’ birthdays, MY birthday, Admin Day, and every other damn day that the dawkter is taking care of everyone else....Heck, his patients should be thanking *me*

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsK View Post
            Um, nothing. I already handle Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Father’s Day, Hannukah, Passover, Thanksgiving, all the kids birthday, his birthday, his parents’ birthdays, MY birthday, Admin Day, and every other damn day that the dawkter is taking care of everyone else....Heck, his patients should be thanking *me*

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
            Yep
            Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Working...
            X