Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Biggest pet peeve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest pet peeve

What’s yours?

I cannot stand getting receipts in the drive-thru. At lunch, I usually get an iced tea or Diet Coke at McDonalds. Every time, I get a receipt. I just cleaned out my van and I have collected more than 50 receipts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

DH puts his socks in the laundry all balled up. Then I have to touch and unroll his stinky, nasty socks to wash them. True love.
    -Ladybug

Comment

Originally posted by Ladybug View Post
      DH puts his socks in the laundry all balled up. Then I have to touch and unroll his stinky, nasty socks to wash them. True love.
      OMG, DrK does this too. He will actually ball a pair together. Why?????

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

* cluttered surfaces, especially in the kitchen

*someone not coming to the table in a timely manner after I have cooked a meal.

*(Ridiculously petty) The fact that my fitness class does not have enough 12 and 15 pound free weights even though I have made MULTIPLE requests for more free weights to match the class members needs. (that's some basic white girl shit, but there it is).

*(petty to the point of being sublime) When an email to a specific person for a specific reason goes unanswered (Even if it is just "got it").
        In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Clutter. I HATE clutter. Dh is the biggest offender.

~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Having to constantly update new passwords for my accounts. I’ve had to get a password book to put them in because I forget them.

~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
            ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Damn, so many I can't think clearly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Luanne
              wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

People and intellectual laziness. I can ignore a bunch of other bullshit, but those two get me almost every time.

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessFiona View Post
                  Having to constantly update new passwords for my accounts. I’ve had to get a password book to put them in because I forget them.

OMG this!!! Especially when they don’t allow you to use any of the old passwords. Drives me nuts!

Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

Family members jacking my phone chord! GAH! It's never there.
                    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Originally posted by houseelf View Post
                      Yes!!!!

Needs

Comment

Originally posted by houseelf View Post
                        This exact thing has caused soooo much drama in my house. Seriously. It got so bad, everyone had to buy their own special colored cords and cubes so there could be no dispute about whose was whose. Ridiculous!!

Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

This exact thing has caused soooo much drama in my house. Seriously. It got so bad, everyone had to buy their own special colored cords and cubes so there could be no dispute about whose was whose. Ridiculous!!
                          Damnit. This is going to be a problem when my kids get older, isn't it?
                          Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPhDWife View Post
                            OMG this!!! Especially when they don’t allow you to use any of the old passwords. Drives me nuts!

A bank that requires me to answer "What was your favorite childhood pet" as a challenge question when not logging in from my home IP address, but also insists that "Rex" is an unacceptable answer because it doesn't have more than 3 letters.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Comment

I lose my mind when people (kids) leave drawers and cupboard doors open. It drives me crazy!!! I also have a horrible gag reaction to the sound of people creasing paper with their fingernails. I mean. Seriously gag.

Comment

Working...
                              X