Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Happy New Year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year!

May this year be good to you all!

Kris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Happy New Year!!!!!!

wife to PGY1 GS and two little girls, and 1 annoying dog

Comment

We start the job search this year!
      Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

I am so hungover I want to die. Our new neighborhood is ROWDY.

Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
        Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

OMG, my kids insisted on staying up until midnight. Then the boys woke at 6am and they are so loud.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Happy New Year! We celebrated with the kids at 7, then J and I went to bed by 10. 2018 was a mostly good year for us, hoping for more fun in 2019!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
            Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

We counted down at 8 with sparkling grape juice. 2yo said, "is this just for grownups?" Drink up, little man, tomorrow it's back to milk and water for you.

This year...I'm going to make all sorts of rash commitments I can't keep. Like be more patient with the kids and keep my house cleaner

DH has an away rotation at my hometown this year. That'll be nice and all, but I think he's job hunting and I do not want to live there again.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

Comment

DH made a breakfast sandwich that revived me. Now to take down the Christmas tree and try to nap.

Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
                Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Happy new year. E and I went to a family NY party from 6-8pm. They continued to party until midnight but I took E to my parents house where he got to stay up until 10 watching shows. J finally got done with work about 9 and we went to our annual NYE game night and actually stayed until one. I got to sleep in until 10:30! Headed to my parents soon for lunch and to collect what is going to be a very tired and cranky 4 year old who is short two hours of sleep.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                  -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
                  Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
                  Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

Happy New Year!!

We celebrated at 7pm (midnight Irish time) with half a glass of bubbly, my only drink this pregnancy! Then the kids went to bed at their usual time and we made it til 10 lol.
                    Today, we are decluttering and taking down Christmas decorations. I usually leave them up for another week but I'm in full on nesting mode and need to free up space.
                    Only resolutions this year are to make it through the next six months without losing our minds. 🥴

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
                    Student and Mom to an Oct 2013 boy
                    Wife to Anesthesia Critical Care attending

Comment

Happy New Year - no big plans for 2019 (except a trip to Disney World), and I'm okay with that.

We were in bed by 10:30 - the twins aren't sleeping very well, so I sleep when I can!
                      Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

Happy new year, everyone!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                        wife of a PGY-2 anesthesiology resident & mother of one adorable baby girl

Comment

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Luanne
                          wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Working...
                          X