Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What are your favorite apps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your favorite apps?

Be been using Momentum to motivate myself to do a variety of tasks. It allows me to send myself reminders and check a box when I’ve accomplished something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Qustodio... for managing my kid's laptop and smartphone, with the admin app on my phone.

Comment

I don't have any favorites, hoping I'll learn about some here!!!!
      Luanne
      wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Originally posted by Meenah View Post
        I don't have any favorites, hoping I'll learn about some here!!!!
        Well, if you need to kill time, Snaker.io. will do it. Zoe downloaded it to my phone and I’m hooked.

~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
        ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

What are your favorite apps?

I’m going to not be super interesting and say that by far (even though it’s not a real “app”) my amazon app is my favorite (I know I should try not to support the evil empire, but right now I can’t work around them). After that - I really love my ring - also not a real app.

C. Anatomy has been fun/interesting for me. It’s just made it easier to talk to doctors, PTs etc about my pain.

Instagram is the best. Do you guys all follow Costcodoesitagain
          And target does it again? They are pretty fun. And then I follow all sorts of designers, builders, and architects that I’d never be able to hire - and I just love their stuff! And then I’m so sad about what I can afford. Lol.

LIKEtoKNOW.it is also awesome. They have fashion bloggers and designers from Instagram and connect to the products in their posts. I almost never buy anything- usually I’m late ang it’s sold out... or it’s way too expensive. But I love it anyway.

Oh we also love sky guide and that other similar app/ I think sky view. Amazing.

Camscanner is a favorite- mostly for hsa eligible receipts.

Humm- I like doodle the group scheduling app.

Waze is still a favorite after all these years. I also love my Volvo on call - that’s how I do remote start and track babysitters when I let them drive the kids.

Comment

Working...
          X