Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Severe weather check in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Severe weather check in

Alright, where are our KC folks? Heard another big tornado is on the ground there...

Pls check in when you can!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
    Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

It's been quite a week for severe weather! We had a tornado warning (first one in about 4 years!) earlier today
    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Just coming out from under a tornado warning about an hour ago. They don’t happen often here, and are usually radar indicated with weak rotation/sometimes a hook echo. Thankfully, just torrential rain and frequent lightning, no high winds/hail. Other parts of the state weren’t so lucky last night. 😳

Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

How stressful! Glad y'all are ok.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad everyone is okay! I’m not in KC but I’ve had my share of stuff in Tulsa. The one this past Sat hit my neighborhood and almost uprooted my willow tree. Thanks goodness for Sun till Sunday! We definitely don’t need anymore rain with all the flooding!

wife to PGY1 GS and two little girls, and 1 annoying dog

Comment

So while in labor at the hospital we go into a code grey (tornado) and we all have to go sit in the hall. My contractions had just begun but one poor woman had to be rolled into the hall because she had just recieved her epidural. Luckily we were only out there for about an hour and I got to go back into the room and get my epidural in peace.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
            -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
            Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
            Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

Oh WOW, hope all is OK now.
              Luanne
              wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Originally posted by L.Jane View Post
                So while in labor at the hospital we go into a code grey (tornado) and we all have to go sit in the hall. My contractions had just begun but one poor woman had to be rolled into the hall because she had just recieved her epidural. Luckily we were only out there for about an hour and I got to go back into the room and get my epidural in peace.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                Well that is quite the birth story! Glad it was all ok!

Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
                Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Working...
                X