Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Black Friday/Cyber Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Friday/Cyber Monday

I can’t find the Retail Therapy forum so I’m posting here. Who is looking for what this season? I’ve got my eye on the Ninja 9-in-1 and the Ninja coffee system. Are they worth it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Only thing on my list was some JCrew stuff for DH but they started the sales early there so I already bought it. I might go back for some stuff for me.

We are having a MagnaTiles/blocks Christmas but I’ve already got two sets. So unless I see something super amazing on sale, I think that’s done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
    Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Well actually if I found either of the Frozen II LEGO palaces on sale, I’d buy that for sure bc C would love that for her January birthday. But LEGO never goes on sale for the big sets.

Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by TulipsAndSunscreen View Post
        Well actually if I found either of the Frozen II LEGO palaces on sale, I’d buy that for sure bc C would love that for her January birthday. But LEGO never goes on sale for the big sets.

And if they do, it’s not the newer sets. Frozen II is going to be big this Christmas. K1 is asking for a lego robotics set. It costs about $350. I don’t think it’s going to happen unless his uncles and grandparents decide to pool resources.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

My mom is asking for suggestions for a Hanukkah gift for G. He seems to be into music, dancing, duplos, and I think could be getting into trucks. I was wondering if having her send the last two Lovevery boxes would work? I think they're $40/box which is probably more than she wants to spend, so maybe she could do one and if he likes it I'll get the next? We've never gotten one but people seem to love them.

There's also always a request to his college fund... 🤪

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rufflesanddots View Post
            My mom is asking for suggestions for a Hanukkah gift for G. He seems to be into music, dancing, duplos, and I think could be getting into trucks. I was wondering if having her send the last two Lovevery boxes would work? I think they're $40/box which is probably more than she wants to spend, so maybe she could do one and if he likes it I'll get the next? We've never gotten one but people seem to love them.

There's also always a request to his college fund... 🤪

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
            I have my mother in law get my DS magazines (highlights, national geographic, at his level) every year. I keep them all so they are now organized into binder by year and magazine but it's been a great inexpensive gift that keeps on giving. I'll have to figure out if i can donate them when we're all done with them.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
            -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
            Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
            Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

Originally posted by L.Jane View Post
              I have my mother in law get my DS magazines (highlights, national geographic, at his level) every year. I keep them all so they are now organized into binder by year and magazine but it's been a great inexpensive gift that keeps on giving. I'll have to figure out if i can donate them when we're all done with them.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
              OMG! Why didn't my OCD self think of that? I have highlights, high five, and ranger rick magazines everywhere!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s a great idea! We have a big stack of High Five magazines that E always seems to make messy.

The Frozen 2 legos were sort of on sale at Target before last week. There was even a gift card if you spent over $50. I waited too long though and missed out. Maybe they will bring back a similar deal before Christmas?

I think I saw Magnatiles sets on sale on Amazon?

Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

[MENTION=1433]scarlett09[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1315]TulipsAndSunscreen[/MENTION] Target is having a lego sale today

https://www.target.com/b/lego/-/N-56...eekDealsU_LEGO
                  Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
                    [MENTION=1433]scarlett09[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1315]TulipsAndSunscreen[/MENTION] Target is having a lego sale today

https://www.target.com/b/lego/-/N-56...eekDealsU_LEGO
                    Not the Frozen II big ones (the $80 sets). I’ve got a little time because it’s for C’s January birthday. But LEGO is never on sale so not super hopeful. It’s ok, we don’t go big on birthdays so if that’s her only gift, that would be ok.

Comment

Someone needs to delete my DH’s Amazon app. He went crazy buying toys for the kids between Black Friday and Cyber Monday. 🤦🏼*♀️

Comment

Originally posted by OrionGrad View Post
                        Someone needs to delete my DH’s Amazon app. He went crazy buying toys for the kids between Black Friday and Cyber Monday. 🤦🏼*♀️
                        You are not alone.
                        Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Working...
                        X