Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Liking posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liking posts

How do you do it? I keep getting messages of people liking my posts but I don’t see how to do it. I’m using Tapatalk.

Kris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

I use the desktop version on Safari on my phone, and posts have the option to "Thank for this post", "Like this post", or "Dislike this post".
    Laurie
    My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Originally posted by ladymoreta View Post
      I use the desktop version on Safari on my phone, and posts have the option to "Thank for this post", "Like this post", or "Dislike this post".
      Dislike this post? Yikes. Glad I’ve never gotten that one.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessFiona View Post
        Dislike this post? Yikes. Glad I’ve never gotten that one.
        Haha! I think it's kind of like the "sad" response. Like, someone might "dislike" a post where someone got bad news?
        Laurie
        My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Originally posted by ladymoreta View Post
          Haha! I think it's kind of like the "sad" response. Like, someone might "dislike" a post where someone got bad news?
          It’s good we’re all nice people here. I can see how this could be misused or misinterpreted.

Comment

I don’t think we have the like/dislike feature on Tapatalk?

Comment

Yeah I think it isn't on tapatalk. I use the desktop version exclusively now. To me, liking is a way to show support when I don't really know what to say.
              Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

I try not to get on this site on my phone too often because I have internet addiction issues so I'm not sure that I understand the like/dislike thing. But I made sure to dislike your post to be a jerk like any good friend would do.
                In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Working...
                X