Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What life changing item or service can you buy for under $100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What life changing item or service can you buy for under $100

Stolen from reddit...

I would have to say...a therapeutic massage. I swear my biomechanics have been saved via massage.

....and go with your answers...
    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

What life changing item or service can you buy for under $100

I was totally taking notes from that thread!! So good! I guess I should add one now: Giant Yeti water cup w/straw. This thing never leaves my side and I always have ice cold water available. This is why I’m no longer ever dehydrated and I no longer have to think about getting something to drink.
    Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

My Instant pot!
      Luanne
      wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

My SIO wrinkle pads. $100 would buy you 3 months worth. I’m a face sleeper and it’s really lessened my undereye wrinkles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
        Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

My new boots. Because they bring me joy.

~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
          ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Originally posted by TulipsAndSunscreen View Post
            My SIO wrinkle pads. $100 would buy you 3 months worth. I’m a face sleeper and it’s really lessened my undereye wrinkles.

Really??

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rufflesanddots View Post
              Really??

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
              Yup

Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
              Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Working...
              X